Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians UPT: HE WAS BULLSHYTTING JOE THE WHOLE TIME

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
it's insane that you're playing stupid about the fact that israel retaliated against a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people, and the fact that HAMAS put Biden in the position of supporting israel initially

truly, low-IQ nonsense. carry on
What's insane is the concept of proportionality not being included as part of your juelzing. If you're going to twerk for a fascist, extremist regime executing ethnic cleansing and genocide, at least put some sauce on it, CAC.

But Hamas is no longer a valid reason for what Palestinians face. Both in Gaza and the occupied west bank

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he just did, you fukking idiots :snoop:

and no, because months ago, HAMAS HAD JUST KILLED A THOUSAND PEOPLE IN A DAY. do you put ANY blame on Hamas, AT ALL, for putting biden in this position :mindblown:

do you put ANY blame on Hamas hiding among these Gazans you claim to care about, after committing a massive terrorist attack, knowing they would get thousands of their own people killed?

no, of course not. blame joe fukkin biden

Here we go with the "everybody is Hamas" line :rudy:

Obviously nobody likes or supports Hamas, nor are we funding Hamas so that's a deflection. And the fact that someone from Hamas might be hiding somewhere doesn't remotely justify bombing schools and hospitals and forced starvation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, cac. The world refuses to let the United States cause genocide

Just because your race is bloodthirsty doesn’t mean we should let you continue with slaughter.
israel is causing the genocide. blame them

i'm not gonna listen to someone from a foreign country accuse me of "supporting genocide" because i'm voting for biden to stop donald trump. you're a clown

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go with the "everybody is Hamas" line :rudy:

Obviously nobody likes or supports Hamas
lie right off the bat. watch any video of the college protests :mjlol:

breh...israel disgusts me. i wouldn't care if iran wiped them off the planet tomorrow. but you can't just play stupid about Hamas starting this recent conflict, and putting Biden in the position of initially backing israel. that's absolutely unserious garbage

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
israel is causing the genocide. blame them

i'm not gonna listen to someone from a foreign country accuse me of "supporting genocide" because i'm voting for biden to stop donald trump. you're a clown

Israel is armed by America and shielded by America, despite its crimes, at the UN.

America is abetting genocide and that’s why Genocide Joe Biden ought lose in November.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel is armed by America and shielded by America, despite its crimes, at the UN.

America is abetting genocide and that’s why Genocide Joe Biden ought lose in November.
a foreigner who wants Donald Trump to win in november :laff:

where are you posting from? germany?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
a foreigner who wants Donald Trump to win in november :laff:

where are you posting from? germany? and this got daps? jesus

You seem to be really distressed by a “foreigner” who has greater moral principles than you.

If you like, why not go join the IDF? It’s similar to the Klan you’re a part of.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
do you actually have a position in this argument or do you just like to hear yourself complain?

israel/palestine seems to make up 95% of your posts as of late.

:patrice:

who's paying you? seriously, i need a side hustle.

i saw tax payer money going to fund free healthcare, schools, and bombing kids in hospitals

then i was like "nah, ion want that:scusthov:"

but if you saw all of that and though "damn, cut the check AIPAC and i'll buss it wide open"

that's on you breh :dame::ufdup:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i saw tax payer money going to fund free healthcare, schools, and bombing kids in hospitals

then i was like "nah, ion want that:scusthov:"

but if you saw all of that and though "damn, cut the check AIPAC and i'll buss it wide open"

that's on you breh :dame::ufdup:
i dont support israel in this fight and i never have

anytime you're critical people always run to silly shyt like you just did. "Hamas lover." "Zionist." etc

if you're not capable of debate just say so

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
i dont support israel in this fight and i never have

anytime you're critical people always run to silly shyt like you just did. "Hamas lover." "Zionist." etc

if you're not capable of debate just say so
there's no debate here.

biden supports israel, israel does bad shyt i dont agree with, i speak on it where and when i can

debate your onlyfans mom, cause i'm not the one :unimpressed:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
there's no debate here.

biden supports israel, israel does bad shyt i dont agree with, i speak on it where and when i can

debate your onlyfans mom, cause i'm not the one :unimpressed:
:usure:

ill take that as a "no" then :thumbsup:

enjoy your day.

retard