Sad: Nigerian Chem. Engineer Puts Magnets Together to Prove Gays Are Unnatural, Wants Nobel Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm African and I don't see any over or undertones with this... I have no problem saying that Nigerian uni's or publications are largely bullshyt when it comes to science, sure... I mean it boils down the funding brehs :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Its wild how some of yall turned this into a "cacs pushing homosexuality on Africa" issue, completely avoiding the actual problem with this story. The thing that actually plays a part in holding most African nations back. As long as they hate fags I guess :yeshrug:

Oh so its this and not oppresive and racist economic policies propagated by the IMF? Wow, if all all Nigerians could embrace butt fukking, then all our problems would be solved! :lupe:

:camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Of course... but I'm not sure why some of yall keep bringing that up. It's kind of a low standard to compare modern, 2013 Nigeria to 1800s Europe/America, don't you think?
Why not when its practically the same thing especially when you consider that even during segregation which was during the 1900 and such racist professors were still active.

Or do you prefer defending gays over defending blacks? :lupe:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Not excusing anything. Just refuting you ignorant statement. Lets pay attention friend.

:what: Ignorant? This article only talks about this Nigerians opinion yet there are number of people talking about Western/Gay influence in African. Not only is this shyt a straw man, it outright ignores how this man's pseudoscience fails to stand up to 5th grade scrutiny: If people are akin to magnets and marriage to a fundamental law of nature, lawyers/judges wield godlike power.

The fact that this guys is one of the better educated Blacks in African yet he and his colleagues still pump out bullshyt is a problem. We could go on and on about how the West/East continues to ruin Africa but that has nothing to do with what Africans are teaching themselves. I'll never cosign/ignore Black ignorance.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why not when its practically the same thing especially when you consider that even during segregation which was during the 1900 and such racist professors were still active.

Or do you prefer defending gays over defending blacks? :lupe:

At this point, I'm not even sure what you're saying. Even assuming that it's "practically the same thing," and even assuming that we change the date from the late 1800s ... do you want to still want to compare some period in the past to a Nigerian government university department in 2013? That doesn't seem appropriate, and it's even a little racist, the way it sets the standards so low for Nigeria. We can hold it to better standards than that, simply as a matter of dignity, if nothing else. As for gays, I'm not sure why you're bringing them up. I haven't defended gays a single time in this thread, nor do I "prefer" defending gays over defending Black people. Honestly, it seems like you're doing everything you can to avoid the substantive issue in play here.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Where is the scientific evidence that homosexuality is natural? I've never seen any. We have our own way of dealing with fags in Africa. Its a disease.

Blackout

Daps
At this point, I'm not even sure what you're saying. Even assuming that it's "practically the same thing," and even assuming that we change the date from the late 1800s ... do you want to still want to compare some period in the past to a Nigerian government university department in 2013? That doesn't seem appropriate, and it's even a little racist, the way it sets the standards so low for Nigeria. We can hold it to better standards than that, simply as a matter of dignity, if nothing else. As for gays, I'm not sure why you're bringing them up. I haven't defended gays a single time in this thread, nor do I "prefer" defending gays over defending Black people. Honestly, it seems like you're doing everything you can to avoid the substantive issue in play here.
I said before that I am hoping that you defend blacks as much as you defend gays. I haven't changed the subject so therefore I'm not avoiding anything.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I said before that I am hoping that you defend blacks as much as you defend gays. I haven't changed the subject so therefore I'm not avoiding anything.

You're avoiding the topic of this thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with defending gay people (or Black folks.)

Blackout

Daps
You're avoiding the topic of this thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with defending gay people (or Black folks.)
Orly

You would think that the topic that says engineer proves gays aren't natural would have to do with gays. :lupe:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol...how do you even talk to people when they throw these type of ridiculous red herring arguments at you, bruh? That's why I don't plan on posting in HL much anymore. When you do say something, you have to rebut the type of atrociously-reasoned assertions that are being thrown at you in this thread. What's the point? I don't really learn anything from talking to people here anymore. You?

Status
Not open for further replies.