Sad: Nigerian Chem. Engineer Puts Magnets Together to Prove Gays Are Unnatural, Wants Nobel Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
crackpots round the world nothing new.... close thread

Again, this is about standards and quality of education at that institution. This "crackpot" was endorsed by professors and they even displayed his "work" publicly in the department, and said he should receive the Nobel prize for it. This goes beyond a single person spouting ideas to which no one listens.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
anti nigerian thread... close thread

Yall are some of the most in denial dudes, I swear... Even after clarifying again and again that this has nothing to do with Nigeria as a whole, yall will still do anything to avoid the substantive issue here. How are we ever going to rise up and improve ourselves when people have their heads in the sand and refuse to acknowledge problems that need to be overcome?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yall are some of the most in denial dudes, I swear... Even after clarifying again and again that this has nothing to do with Nigeria as a whole, yall will still do anything to avoid the substantive issue here. How are we ever going to rise up and improve ourselves when people have their heads in the sand and refuse to acknowledge problems that need to be overcome?
It's the same phenomena at play here as there was in the Hidden Colors 3 thread, where people like myself who pointed out that the claims of Nubians sailing to Mesoamerica and creating/influencing Olmec civilization were factually bogus and devoid of evidence were called c00ns and crackers about 1,000 times. What can you do? Some people aren't interested in reason and reality.

Last edited:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's the same phenomena at play here as there was in the Hidden Colors 3 thread, where people like myself who pointed out that the claims of Nubians sailing to Mesoamerica and creating/influencing Olmec civilization were factually bogus and devoid of evidence were called c00ns and crackers about 1,000. What can you do? Some people aren't interested in reason and reality.

It's sad. It's a sign of deep ressentiment on the part of the people who commented. Unfortunately, social circumstances lead to that kind of reactionary, bitter attitude, but it's something that needs to be overcome if any progress is to be made. Nietszche writes well on how oppression can lead its victims into this way of thinking.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
It's the same phenomena at play here as there was in the Hidden Colors 3 thread, where people like myself who pointed out that the claims of Nubians sailing to Mesoamerica and creating/influencing Olmec civilization were factually bogus and devoid of evidence were called c00ns and crackers about 1,000. What can you do? Some people aren't interested in reason and reality.

You might as well get "white man's slave" tatted on your lower back. Anything that doesn't agree with your white daddy, you come through the thread caping. :rudy:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The anus is not a sexual organ, i don't care what study comes out that says otherwise. If the ear was big enough, perverse humans would claim that as natural too. The anus is the end of the digestive tract and used to get rid of waste. The act of two men together is not natural, it is abnormal.

This thread isn't about anuses, though. It's about a chemical engineer at a government university who put two magnets together and claimed that it proves something about human behavior, and his professors cosigning him and saying he deserves a Nobel prize. It doesn't matter whether that behavior was homosexual sex or anything else.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's the same phenomena at play here as there was in the Hidden Colors 3 thread, where people like myself who pointed out that the claims of Nubians sailing to Mesoamerica and creating/influencing Olmec civilization were factually bogus and devoid of evidence were called c00ns and crackers about 1,000 times. What can you do? Some people aren't interested in reason and reality.

Didn't you declare you would be posting less?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
unbelievable for a country to threaten withholding aid if they dont support gay marriage...
:what:

I don't understand that either. Depriving the children and families in need of assistance just because their government doesn't want to endorse gay marriage. We're talking about people's lives here.

Status
Not open for further replies.