Sad: Nigerian Chem. Engineer Puts Magnets Together to Prove Gays Are Unnatural, Wants Nobel Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol...how do you even talk to people when they throw these type of ridiculous red herring arguments at you, bruh? That's why I don't plan on posting in HL much anymore. When you do say something, you have to rebut the type of atrociously-reasoned assertions that are being thrown at you in this thread. What's the point? I don't really learn anything from talking to people here anymore. You?

At this point, I mainly only check here for a hip-hop slant on news and current events, which I actually enjoy.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
1) Whole thread title is :laff: :laff: :laff:
2) Sees picture of what looks like one of the Jackson brothers ...... Obosanjo Jackson ... :laugh:
3) Let that boy :cook: ...................................... chemically speaking........ ........ :heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
they will be better off without that aid anyway...... this corny nikka may very well be a genius.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In that case, you could also argue that oral sex is unnatural (only penis/vagina sex is "natural", the mouth was not designed to use in sexual acts) and should be illegal. :manny:
:stopitslime:

that's a false equivalency idiot, people can theoretically put their private parts into any orifice, but the male penis was designed for the female vagina, in fact if you insert a male penis into a female vagina, in an "in and out" fashion for long enough, the male will ejaculate a substance that can bring forth life from a female body.

how the hell is that any comparison to oral sex or ear sex, or fat sex?

:mindblown:
You did'nt address his post at all. Like...your post makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.