Sad: Nigerian Chem. Engineer Puts Magnets Together to Prove Gays Are Unnatural, Wants Nobel Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I posted this link from this site, which is a reputable Nigerian publication, NOT from the West or Western-sponsored: http://www.thisdaylive.com/about

I don't post racist, anti-African news, nor do I support things like Western countries denying aid to African countries based on their treatment of homosexuals. This article is about the quality of education at what is supposed to be a top Nigerian university department, and the fact that it is being cosigned by actual professors.

I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, my apologies if it came off that way, I'm just weary.

If that's the case, I honestly don't know what to say. Like repels like, so homosexuality is unnatural? He didn't even have to waste his time with an experiment.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
anything that's not natural is unnatural.

I don't understand how a male and a male is supposed to be natural, I understand people "love" each other etc etc..

but male and female are specifically designed to procreate with one another, the same cannot be said for two males or two women.

So even though I respect that community, I do not agree that their lifestyle choice is natural by any means.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simply genius if you ask me :ehh:.

give the man his nobel prize already. stop being stingy with them things.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How many racist professors were pushing outrageous theories like eugenics that people were cosigning all over the world? This lets not act as if crackpots only exist in Africa friends.

We all know that already, just like we all know that there are great intellectuals who have come out of Nigeria. I think you're trying to evade the substance here, though.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So can you tell me in cofidence that ALL the students in universities in top universities in America have no crackpot theories whatsoever? Just because some crazy student is demanding a nobel prize doesn't mean he is being taken seriously by anyone but this "blogger" who felt the need to write this story.

Its obvious this piece of garbage is designed to paint africans and nigerians as backward and stupid, since ignorant morons that read this crap will simply assume this man speaks for all Nigerians.

Its digusting and i'm sick of it.

Thank you.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sick of what? The constant stream of articles painting Nigerians as stupid? There aren't any. On the contrary, there are many great intellectuals of Nigerian descent that people know about.

And if you read the bolded, you'd know that this "crazy student" had been cosigned by his professor, who was the one who said he should get a Nobel Prize, and furthermore, that the department was behind him. Clearly, he was taken seriously. It's also highly disturbing that he claims to have made several "discoveries" that are common knowledge, like pi being a transcendental number and not a rational number. No one is suggesting this man speaks for all Nigerians, but this doesn't bode well for the country, since a top school is cosigning these things.
I hope you felt the same way about the time when racism was popular and even professors had theories like this painting blacks as subhuman.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
anything that's not natural is unnatural.

I don't understand how a male and a male is supposed to be natural, I understand people "love" each other etc etc..

but male and female are specifically designed to procreate with one another, the same cannot be said for two males or two women.

So even though I respect that community, I do not agree that their lifestyle choice is natural by any means.

Well, I mean, I don't know if that's really the issue.

In that case, you could also argue that oral sex is unnatural (only penis/vagina sex is "natural", the mouth was not designed to use in sexual acts) and should be illegal. :manny:

In any case, it's depressing to see a "scientist" doing this. He has a right to his opinion but promoting this as a "scientific breakthrough" is a joke and a mockery of science.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope you felt the same way about the time when racism was popular and even professors had theories like this painting blacks as subhuman.

Of course... but I'm not sure why some of yall keep bringing that up. It's kind of a low standard to compare modern, 2013 Nigeria to 1800s Europe/America, don't you think?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
In that case, you could also argue that oral sex is unnatural (only penis/vagina sex is "natural", the mouth was not designed to use in sexual acts) and should be illegal. :manny:

:stopitslime:

that's a false equivalency idiot, people can theoretically put their private parts into any orifice, but the male penis was designed for the female vagina, in fact if you insert a male penis into a female vagina, in an "in and out" fashion for long enough, the male will ejaculate a substance that can bring forth life from a female body.

how the hell is that any comparison to oral sex or ear sex, or fat sex?

:mindblown:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course... but I'm not sure why some of yall keep bringing that up. It's kind of a low standard to compare modern, 2013 Nigeria to 1800s Europe/America, don't you think?
are you serious :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.