Sad: Nigerian Chem. Engineer Puts Magnets Together to Prove Gays Are Unnatural, Wants Nobel Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
White people need to get over the fact that gay marriage will NEVER become mainstream in Africa. fukk you nikkas if you can't understand that.

And why the fukk are they interviewing a Chemical engineer on gay marriage? :wtf:

They're are alot of intelligent fools out here. No need to go all the way to Africa to find one. Unless you have a demonic agenda.....:camby:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And why the fukk are they interviewing a Chemical engineer on gay marriage? :wtf:

They're are alot of intelligent fools out here. No need to go all the way to Africa to find one. Unless you have a demonic agenda.....:camby:

This thread isn't about gay marriage. It's about how a top Nigerian university had a graduate student put two magnets together and say that it's proof homosexuality is unnatural, and his professor calling it a Nobel Prize-worthy experiment. They didn't come to interview him on gay marriage. He wanted to publicize his experiments. Yes, there are stupid people everywhere, but usually not in top universities, which is what makes this noteworthy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This thread isn't about gay marriage. It's about how a top Nigerian university had a graduate student put two magnets together and say that it's proof homosexuality is unnatural, and his professor calling it a Nobel Prize-worthy experiment. They didn't come to interview him on gay marriage. He wanted to publicize his experiments. Yes, there are stupid people everywhere, but usually not in top universities, which is what makes this noteworthy.

So can you tell me in cofidence that ALL the students in universities in top universities in America have no crackpot theories whatsoever? Just because some crazy student is demanding a nobel prize doesn't mean he is being taken seriously by anyone but this "blogger" who felt the need to write this story.

Its obvious this piece of garbage is designed to paint africans and nigerians as backward and stupid, since ignorant morons that read this crap will simply assume this man speaks for all Nigerians.

Its digusting and i'm sick of it.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So can you tell me in cofidence that ALL the students in universities in top universities in America have no crackpot theories whatsoever? Just because some crazy student is demanding a nobel prize doesn't mean he is being taken seriously by anyone but this "blogger" who felt the need to write this story.

Its obvious this piece of garbage is designed to paint africans and nigerians as backward and stupid, since ignorant morons that read this crap will simply assume this man speaks for all Nigerians.

Its digusting and i'm sick of it.

Sick of what? The constant stream of articles painting Nigerians as stupid? There aren't any. On the contrary, there are many great intellectuals of Nigerian descent that people know about.

And if you read the bolded, you'd know that this "crazy student" had been cosigned by his professor, who was the one who said he should get a Nobel Prize, and furthermore, that the department was behind him. Clearly, he was taken seriously. It's also highly disturbing that he claims to have made several "discoveries" that are common knowledge, like pi being a transcendental number and not a rational number. No one is suggesting this man speaks for all Nigerians, but this doesn't bode well for the country, since a top school is cosigning these things.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm a supporter of gay rights, but whites having been trying to paint Africans as backwards homophobes and I'm uncomfortable with this news article. It's Republicans out here sayin the same damn shyt, but you know they gon paint Africans with the same damn brush. They already do, callin 'em Africans like it's one people or something. :patrice:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm a supporter of gay rights, but whites having been trying to paint Africans as backwards homophobes and I'm uncomfortable with this news article. It's Republicans out here sayin the same damn shyt, but you know they gon paint Africans with the same damn brush. They already do, callin 'em Africans like it's one people or something. :patrice:

This is actually taking a shot at Nigerians(Africans\Blacks) on the sly.....

The gay platform is just the perfect conduit to get it to the masses....

I posted this link from this site, which is a reputable Nigerian publication, NOT from the West or Western-sponsored: http://www.thisdaylive.com/about

If you want further proof of the publication's veracity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thisday

I don't post racist, anti-African news, nor do I support things like Western countries denying aid to African countries based on their treatment of homosexuals. This article is about the quality of education at what is supposed to be a top Nigerian university department, and the fact that it is being cosigned by actual professors.

Status
Not open for further replies.