Sad: Nigerian Chem. Engineer Puts Magnets Together to Prove Gays Are Unnatural, Wants Nobel Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow that study blew my mind yall. :ohhh: He might need that nobel

42609-Grumpy-Cat-clapping-gif--Panda-aCZN.gif

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and that is why most nigerians are a joke

No need for broad generalizations. This is more an issue with that part of the education system.

Wow that study blew my mind yall. :ohhh: He might need that nobel

Maybe you should go study in his department, friend. I think your ideas on the subject would probably be in good company over there.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So an article published by a Nigerian newspaper "aimed" to make its readership (Nigerians and other West Africans) hate Nigerians? :childplease:

play stupid to up your own threads brehs..

you have any other "Africa hates gays" articles to post? Seems to be your speciality around here.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
So an article published by a Nigerian newspaper "aimed" to make its readership (Nigerians and other West Africans) hate Nigerians? :childplease:
its not aimed at nigerians you fukkin idiot

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they have oil over there. and plenty of it. let's go give those gays some individual rights...

freedom! here we come!

512px-Flickr_-_Official_U.S._Navy_Imagery_-_Aircraft_from_Carrier_Air_Wing_7_fly_over_USS_Dwight_D._Eisenhower._(1).jpg

or perhaps just some trade sanctions?

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
play stupid to up your own threads brehs..

you have any other "Africa hates gays" articles to post? Seems to be your speciality around here.

I know you're trolling, but I don't have any other "Africa hates gays" articles, nor have I ever posted those before. This article isn't about "Africa" hating gays, because that's common in many other places. It's about uncommonly poor quality and standards of education in one, particular Nigerian university department, which is troubling because it's a government university.

its not aimed at nigerians you fukkin idiot
Of course it's aimed at Nigerians. It's a Nigerian newspaper. We even had Nigerians posting in this thread confirm that. I already posted links proving that, too. You see Americans reading it anywhere before I posted this here? Keep your kneejerk emotion to yourself.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nigerians you just have to take this L. rofl. the best way to counter and react to an article like this is make a negative thread about other ppl and go ham in it and ignore this one. giving this thread 7-8 pages isn't a good look.
they went in there fucced your sh1t up then laugh at what's going on calling you primitive...

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
i think the implying here is objecting to gay marriage makes you a complete idiot.....

:ohhh::stopitslime::troll::what:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
:what:

Did you even read this thread? This has nothing to do with objecting to gay marriage or not. It's about standards and quality of education.
crackpots round the world nothing new.... close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.