Russel Wilson officially claims ownership of Future’s son: “I’m raising and teaching him how to become a man.”

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
She woke up. Once Future got her pregnant and their situation fell apart, she got that wake up call and realized she needed to do what was best for her and her son. Which means agreeing to talk to/consider men that she would never be attracted to under normal terms. But the trade off is they would fix the emotionally damaged woman and be a good man to her child.

Thousands of women do this.

I'm happy for Ciara. If Future never got her pregnant she would probably still be getting ran through by rappers.

Where do you nikkaz come from? :mjlol:

I was like watch one of these coli nikkaz have something negative to say about this dope pic of a black man and his kids :pachaha:

"Ciara would never be attracted to him" what in the actual fukk breh :dahell:

How the fukk would you..

You know what nevermind :snoop:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I hope the son appreciates all the sacrifices Russell Wilson made for him and doesn’t rebel as a teen or young adult and go searching for a relationship with his real dad.

Kids do this all the time. Nature can trump nurture.

I think Ciara should make an effort to keep the son in contact with Future so he can get to know both parents even if it means having to stay in contact with her ex somewhat. Let him experience his dad and his lifestyle and family. Whatever that may be. As long as the child isn’t put in any danger.

That way the boy knows both sides of what made him and can truly see the benefits of having Russ as a step dad.

No matter how messed up Future may be he is still the child’s father and it is important that they have some sort of relationship/contact even if it is casual, texting, holiday/birthday type stuff.

Again, as long as Future hasn’t done anything to harm or traumatize the child keep the relationship.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
lebron-chalmers.gif

It ain’t about Russ it’s about Future. Ain’t shyt about this normal and it should be ridiculed at every turn. Can’t cry about bad perception of black men if you ain’t calling out the worst of said perceptions.

The optics of this is terrible: another man raising your son 10 times better than you ever would, all while you have the money and means to do better but you don’t . As you contribute to the downfall of the culture as a whole :scust:

Some of you need shyt laid out in harsh terms to understand
100 my boi

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It also shows you will always be connected to your BM/BD. No matter what Ciara and Russell do future will always be connected to them.

Call me old fashioned but Ciara eventually gonna have to stop twerking as a mother for the gram. You prayed to God to send you a good dude to take care of your son and you don’t respect him enough to not shake your ass online?

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Where do you nikkaz come from? :mjlol:

I was like watch one of these coli nikkaz have something negative to say about this dope pic of a black man and his kids :pachaha:

"Ciara would never be attracted to him" what in the actual fukk breh :dahell:

How the fukk would you..

You know what nevermind :snoop:
A lot of nikkas on here see themselves in russell a bit. A non stereotypical, "corny" black man that liked black girls back in the day but could never get one. Some still can't to this day so they say ciara isn't really attracted to him because they can't fathom a man similar to himself pulling an attractive black woman and cry online.

Straight weirdos :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
t

there's so many blended families in white communities that it ain't even funny. But we don't speak on that.

The divorce rate is at or over 50% and the majority of those are white marriages that dissolve. The difference is people like to spotlight having children out of wedlock based on Christian principles when divorce is just as bad.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of nikkas on here see themselves in russell a bit. A non stereotypical, "corny" black man that liked black girls back in the day but could never get one. Some still can't to this day so they say ciara isn't really attracted to him because they can't fathom a man similar to himself pulling an attractive black woman and cry online.

Straight weirdos :mjlol:

Sad that many gotta be a damn parody of a street goon to be attractive to many black women :smh: