Russel Wilson officially claims ownership of Future’s son: “I’m raising and teaching him how to become a man.”

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I have no issue for Russ doing what makes him happy. But why are Black men only celebrated as good fathers when it involves raising another man's child?

Lebron James is an excellent father why no post on the shaderoom with him practicing basketball with his son exalting how great of a guy he is in the comments?

Why are Black men the only group that gets a pat on the back for being the cleanup man?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I have no issue for Russ doing what makes him happy. But why are Black men only celebrated as good fathers when it involves raising another man's child?

Lebron James is an excellent father why no post on the shaderoom with him practicing basketball with his son exalting how great of a guy he is in the comments?

Why are Black men the only group that gets a pat on the back for being the cleanup man?

Is single mothers high in the black community?

If so, that is probably reason why it's celebrated.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
t

there's so many blended families in white communities that it ain't even funny. But we don't speak on that.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Thats not a thing in the slightest you ugly fukk :mjlol:i can tell you a lot of yall really don’t hang around or interact with black people outside of some shyt you hear on a podcast smfh

Thecoli so angry that a good black man is raising a black child

Maaaaan I should cash app you for this. Its straight facts. I guess these bozos would rather the lil breh be out and about with no guidance getting into some bs as oppose to having someone to guide him and be a productive member of society

lib123

All Star
Daps
Imagine your son calling another man, dad. Lmfao future can drop all them lines bout Ciara but he’ll never even get genuine love from his son.

You busy whoring around all over town but they own your son! Russ won!

Yeah Future is a lame. Listen to his music, his content isn't what a 40 year old man should be talking about. It's interesting people who don't like Drake always claim he hasn't matured but they're mute about Future. I wouldn't say Russ won, but Future lost.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She woke up. Once Future got her pregnant and their situation fell apart, she got that wake up call and realized she needed to do what was best for her and her son. Which means agreeing to talk to/consider men that she would never be attracted to under normal terms. But the trade off is they would fix the emotionally damaged woman and be a good man to her child.

Thousands of women do this.

I'm happy for Ciara. If Future never got her pregnant she would probably still be getting ran through by rappers.
:mjlol:ya'll giving her too much credit.

She went from a rapper to a pro athlete. Not like she settled for an accountant.
Dating History no different than Kim K, rapper, rapper, athlete, rapper, etc

but you giving her credit because he has a nerdy inflection to his speech patterns. he still fits the same exact criteria.

not hating btw, happy their relationship worked. but this relationship wouldn't have happened if he wasn't a QB or rapper

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some dudes will go to bat for Brian Mcknight being a total piece of shyt to his biological kids and then turn around and hate on Russ for being a good father to a child he adopted.

You can't make this up!

Coli would rather see fatherless black children

Russ and Ciara been married for almost ten years and have two other kids

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
He put future on a pedestal because he “stepped up to the plate” meanwhile the kids they have together are an afterthought