Russel Wilson officially claims ownership of Future’s son: “I’m raising and teaching him how to become a man.”

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad part is all Fewch can do it talk shyt cause he'd never square up with Russ. nikka would get folded :mjlol:

But why his other kids from the other 7 baby mamas don't get no shine :mjcry:
I don’t know.Future ain’t a small dude.Not saying he’d whoop Russ but I’ve seen trap dudes like future you’d think be strung out weak type shyt come out of nowhere with hulk type strength. :ohmy: Just saying.

And he GA born too. :unsure:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t know.Future ain’t a small dude.Not saying he’d whoop Russ but I’ve seen trap dudes like future you’d think be strung out weak type shyt come out of nowhere with hulk type strength. :ohmy: Just saying.

And he GA born too. :unsure:

who you putting money on :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’ll put it on Russ but I think it will be more of a tussle than a walk through.

:russ:

Maybe, but I'll take the nikka that's been a football phenom since high school (And reformed Bully) who routinely deals with 250 lb plus diesel nikkaz trying to kill him. :pachaha:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She woke up. Once Future got her pregnant and their situation fell apart, she got that wake up call and realized she needed to do what was best for her and her son. Which means agreeing to talk to/consider men that she would never be attracted to under normal terms. But the trade off is they would fix the emotionally damaged woman and be a good man to her child.

Thousands of women do this.

I'm happy for Ciara. If Future never got her pregnant she would probably still be getting ran through by rappers.

Before kids, Ciara was like one of them broads on Harlem/Run The World/Single Ladies/RHOA.

After kids, she was like one of the moms on a Hallmark/Lifetime movie.

:heh:

If Russ like it though, more power to him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no issue for Russ doing what makes him happy. But why are Black men only celebrated as good fathers when it involves raising another man's child?

Lebron James is an excellent father why no post on the shaderoom with him practicing basketball with his son exalting how great of a guy he is in the comments?

Why are Black men the only group that gets a pat on the back for being the cleanup man?

Same reason why the BC congratulates street nikkas who turned it around and became success stories but, pay little attention to professional types that did the right thing from the beginning. See any black "entrepreneur" on EYL, Vlad, The Breakfast Club, Everyday Struggle, etc. It's because 90% of the BC made alot of mistakes in life so they relate more to the nikka with 3 kids and 3 felonies who's now running a small truck operation making $300K a year than the black dude that went to Morehouse/Yale and works in corporate america. Women are the same way. They relate more to the fukkups. If they see a woman that did everything right....school, career, finding a man, living life righteously....they'd say she was stuck up, that she's hiding her dirt and that she's not sh*t either.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Might is well…

That boy needs a role model that can is a pillar and a role model than one that fronts about his drug usage so his fans can keep streaming his music.

S/O to Papa Russ

degu9089

All Star
Daps
2036, Ciara and Russell in the box seats watching lil Future on the field, rapper Future banned from the stadium :mjlol:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:what:Why do we act like this nikka Future ain’t have like 5 or 6 kids before he got with Ciara? You think she ain’t already know this information too?

:mjlol:Mane, let’s keep it a stack, she thought cause she was Ciara, that that nikka was gonna change for her, he didn’t. She realized this, panicked, and did what most do, which is have this nikka’s kid thinking he would then be forced to change and commit to her, he didn’t. Then broke off the engagement while already had his child. This ain’t some lost teenager we talking bout here, this is a whole grown adult in her 30s who should’ve known better by now.

Future AND Ciara can be criticized for their poor decision making skills. She was just as irresponsible as Future. As a matter of fact, Russ is the ONLY responsible adult in this whole situation, two things can be right. She don’t get let off the hook that easy for getting involved with a known deadbeat, sorry not sorry.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:what:Why do we act like this nikka Future ain’t have like 5 or 6 kids before he got with Ciara? You think she ain’t already know this information too?

:mjlol:Mane, let’s keep it a stack, she thought cause she was Ciara, that that nikka was gonna change for her, he didn’t. She realized this, panicked, and did what most do, which is have this nikka’s kid thinking he would then be forced to change and commit to her, he didn’t. Then broke off the engagement while already had his child. This ain’t some lost teenager we talking bout here, this is a whole grown adult in her 30s who should’ve known better by now.

Future AND Ciara can be criticized for their poor decision making skills. She was just as irresponsible as Future. As a matter of fact, Russ is the ONLY responsible adult in this whole situation, two things can be right. She don’t get let off the hook that easy for getting involved with a known deadbeat, sorry not sorry.

Right it takes two to tango

I'm just happy all the children appear to be happy and cherished by their family.