Russel Wilson officially claims ownership of Future’s son: “I’m raising and teaching him how to become a man.”

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I dont believe that social media shyt and this nikka posts ALOT. Wish them the best tho 🥰

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
She woke up. Once Future got her pregnant and their situation fell apart, she got that wake up call and realized she needed to do what was best for her and her son. Which means agreeing to talk to/consider men that she would never be attracted to under normal terms. But the trade off is they would fix the emotionally damaged woman and be a good man to her child.

Thousands of women do this.

I'm happy for Ciara. If Future never got her pregnant she would probably still be getting ran through by rappers.
People call this incel talk, but yet plenty of women (online at least) always big up this relationship and want a Wilson type to save them

So it's not far fetched, it happens

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
"Fewch" boyfriends on the coli hate to see it:mjgrin:

Oh well.Go drip some lean on his chest and lick it off:umad:

full

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I can almost guarantee if it was a white single mother Russell got with, Black dudes wouldn't even get half as upset, but with their celebrity worship for a Black man who disrespects Black women in real life and his music, coupled with their disdain for Black women, it is WW3 :mjlol:

Goofy ass punks:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
People call this incel talk, but yet plenty of women (online at least) always big up this relationship and want a Wilson type to save them

So it's not far fetched, it happens

But what those women keep failing to remember is they don't have shyt to offer. How they gone get a Wilson type when p*ssy is the only thing they got? Single mothers make it harder on themselves. Get a good career, make sure finances are right, and maybe, just maybe, a Wilson type dude will come through.