Russel Wilson officially claims ownership of Future’s son: “I’m raising and teaching him how to become a man.”

sunny80

All Star
Daps
She woke up. Once Future got her pregnant and their situation fell apart, she got that wake up call and realized she needed to do what was best for her and her son. Which means agreeing to talk to/consider men that she would never be attracted to under normal terms. But the trade off is they would fix the emotionally damaged woman and be a good man to her child.

Thousands of women do this.

I'm happy for Ciara. If Future never got her pregnant she would probably still be getting ran through by rappers.
Ciara was a cheerleader and Russell was a jock. They meant for each other.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People call this incel talk, but yet plenty of women (online at least) always big up this relationship and want a Wilson type to save them

So it's not far fetched, it happens
Why you think Russel wanted Ciara?

Could have got a newer model

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
People call this incel talk, but yet plenty of women (online at least) always big up this relationship and want a Wilson type to save them

So it's not far fetched, it happens
They can't deny it now, they calling the plays before they run them..

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
vQAgB4.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Idk why people bring up future Everytime they talk about Russ or Ciara

Them 2 been together like 10 years and got 3 kids of they own

It's like folks aren't intrigued with them unless future is brought up.

Like bitter bm or bd

Russ is the kid step dad, he doing what millions of step dad's do everyday

Nothing more or less
Because future keeping bringing the up every chance he get.......supposed to be player player but keep acting like a scorned bytch over a woman he truly doesn't want.......what kind of feminine shyt is that.......he can't have her so he want her to be miserable.......brings joy to my heart all the return fire Russ been throwing out lately.........