Russel Wilson officially claims ownership of Future’s son: “I’m raising and teaching him how to become a man.”

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
A lot of nikkas on here see themselves in russell a bit. A non stereotypical, "corny" black man that liked black girls back in the day but could never get one. Some still can't to this day so they say ciara isn't really attracted to him because they can't fathom a man similar to himself pulling an attractive black woman and cry online.

Straight weirdos :mjlol:

Ikr!

I don't understand how these nikkaz look at that picture and immediately go to "the type of man Ciara is really attracted to"... that stupid shyt escapes me..

These mfs really be giving full blown analysis about "who Ciara would've chose if she didn't have kids"... :dahell:

Gobie1kenobie

Rookie
Daps
Using someone else's child to create a public family image is nasty work.
It's not looked at like that. It's looked at as him being a married man who's active in his kids lives, not to mention the volunteering he does. It wouldn't look good if he's posting his other kids and leaving his stepson out. Image is everything when you're a public figure

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The coli loves to call black boys fatherless but clowns a black man for being a father to a boy whose father ain't shyt :beli:

Would you rather he not have a man in his life?
The Coli loves negativity. It’s literally a collection of old bitter haters. Try to stay clear of them.