R.I.P. B.B. King

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I read something about his manager being abusive toward him and stealing $30 million of his money :wow:

Legends shouldn't go out like this :to:

Those cacs basically had B.B. out there performing all this time while he should of been at home resting, living the good life. :mjcry:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
How tf did his manager get power of attorney? :dwillhuh:

Toney will probably have control over his estate smh

those cacs OWN B.B. and drove him in the ground. Its amazing how everyone on TMZ is talking about how bad the photo is but ignoring that the people with Power of Attorney still had him out there touring & refused care.

Please own your talents brehs, no matter the cost...once you sign that dotted line its a wrap.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
those cacs OWN B.B. and drove him in the ground. Its amazing how everyone on TMZ is talking about how bad the photo is but ignoring that the people with Power of Attorney still had him out there touring & refused care.

Please own your talents brehs, no matter the cost...once you sign that dotted line its a wrap.

So many black legends who have been screwed out of millions. Peace to MJ the Gawd for buying Little Richard's masters and giving it back FREE OF CHARGE :mjcry:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We don't value our legends in the Black community.

Young cacs all know who the Rolling Stones, Beatles, etc. are.

Most young Black brehs and brehettes can't name one BB King song.
Yeah I saw dude perform live about 9-10 years ago :wow: (me and few friends that appreciate music) and we had to have been the only young black adults, aside from a few others, and this was on a college campus.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yeah I saw dude perform live about 9-10 years ago :wow: (me and few friends that appreciate music) and we had to have been the only young black adults, aside from a few others, and this was on a college campus.

I believe it. Young Blacks aren't checking for blues legends like that. It's usually young cacs who help to keep the music alive.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BB has around 15 kids by 15 different women :merchant:. I doubt he created bonds with those kids
Yeah it's that person's decision as far as who gets to be power of attorney over them...they can always change it to someone else though, as long as they have the faculties to do so.

Manipulation plays a part in a lot of these decisions though, I'd like to hear the full story on why his fam doesnt have power

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Buddy was the best blues concert I had ever been to. Band was on point like a muthafukka. At one point Buddy came off the stage and walked through the crowd playing his guitar, he was 5ft from me in a zone. He let this young girl come up on stage and play his guitar. One of my fav blues guitarists next to BB, Albert King, and Stevie Ray.
Man I had B.B and Albert on Spotify at work just now :ohlawd:

Made this shyt ass job better.
And i JUST told my wife and also my best friend earlier this year I wanted to see BB King live at least once :mjcry:

I never will :mjcry:

Please pull thru
I need to stop fukking around and see Buddy Guy live :wow:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yeah it's that person's decision as far as who gets to be power of attorney over them...they can always change it to someone else though, as long as they have the faculties to do so.

Manipulation plays a part in a lot of these decisions though, I'd like to hear the full story on why his fam doesnt have power

Yeah.... Something isn't told in the story about how BB related to his family... Power of attorney usually goes to kin... I am wondering why family isn't that close to him.... He would have family members playing in his band so he didn't hate them

Last edited: