R.I.P. B.B. King

Daps
Reppin
St louis
just bury the Gawd with his beloved lucille.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk TMZ for putting up that pic :pacspit: looks like he's in terrible shape but I hope he gets better, and his daughter gets control over making his medical decisions.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He's 89 years old yall, as much as it saddens me but he lived a long fulfilling life. Longer than the average black American male, even legends have to die at some point. I'm pretty sure he has come to terms with it, so let's celebrate dude and not use this a reason to bash black folks...I'm sick of that shyt
Repped

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is sad, especially that picture which is too much.

I hate seeing so many black entertainers getting fukk out of their money. We need a system to teach these young talents to not be pressured to sign anything they give you. Take that offer to a lawyer, accountant, financial planner etc. and see if they're hiding any shady shyt.

In order to do that you need a system to teach these young talents how to ignore their ribs touching and their stomachs growling

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
Poor BB he's a legend, grew up listening to him!!! Prayers will be said and I'll be working out at the gym to his music today!

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Yea generalize like a fool. :childplease:

Not true, my family has over 300+ members and we all know who BB king is. Stop trying to crab black people into one barrel because white ppl do this or _______. Young black people right now have the most diverse music pallette beyond what's on the radio. In LA we're having a funk revolution, so don't try to discredit the youth my dude

I've seen BB King and Buddy Guy play multiple times every single time I went the crowd was like 97% white. Buddy Guy didn't get famous until white folks "re-discovered" him when he was in his 60s. White people are the main consumers of blues.