R.I.P. B.B. King

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
There's a lot of truth in this statement. Young whites are more likely to know about the blues legends than are young Blacks.

All the bluesmen havesaid that over the years...BB said the 1st time he played SF thru Bill Graham in '67 he saw a line of young white kids around the joint and thought he was in the wrong place...then as he got into his set that night he got 2 or 3 standin ovations that brought him to tears :wow:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Buddy was the best blues concert I had ever been to. Band was on point like a muthafukka. At one point Buddy came off the stage and walked through the crowd playing his guitar, he was 5ft from me in a zone. He let this young girl come up on stage and play his guitar. One of my fav blues guitarists next to BB, Albert King, and Stevie Ray.

You damn right i got the blues from my head down to my shoes..That's Shawnna's pops too...she usually has the last song on her album with him :salute:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
All the bluesmen havesaid that over the years...BB said the 1st time he played SF thru Bill Graham in '67 he saw a line of young white kids around the joint and thought he was in the wrong place...then as he got into his set that night he got 2 or 3 standin ovations that brought him to tears :wow:

Yeah. Brehs want to act like I was making shyt up.

People always want to talk about cacs stealing this and that. Quite often, nikkas have left it for dead.

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
BB will truly be missed, what an amazingly talented musician . They don't make them like him any more