Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
How tf did his manager get power of attorney? :dwillhuh:

Toney will probably have control over his estate smh

This is what I'm wondering. He has power of attorney and is the executor of his estate which leads me to believe his kids have little say so in what happens to their dad.

I read from one daughter that his manger has been swindling money from BB for years and as of lately, been neglecting BB's health by letting him miss doses of his medication and doctors visit just so he could keep touring.

BB has around 15 kids by 15 different women :merchant:. I doubt he created bonds with those kids

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This is sad, especially that picture which is too much.

I hate seeing so many black entertainers getting fukk out of their money. We need a system to teach these young talents to not be pressured to sign anything they give you. Take that offer to a lawyer, accountant, financial planner etc. and see if they're hiding any shady shyt.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Those BBC cacs always do a great job of covering Black music. Why in the hell aren't we doing this as Black people?

Right.

I've never seen any shyt like this on BET accept maybe giving a lifetime achievement award

Most of those classic rock groups straight up jacked Black blues riffs.

But they always give credit for where they get their styles from

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't value our legends in the Black community.

Young cacs all know who the Rolling Stones, Beatles, etc. are.

Most young Black brehs and brehettes can't name one BB King song.

Not true, my family has over 300+ members and we all know who BB king is. Stop trying to crab black people into one barrel because white ppl do this or _______. Young black people right now have the most diverse music pallette beyond what's on the radio. In LA we're having a funk revolution, so don't try to discredit the youth my dude

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's 89 years old yall, as much as it saddens me but he lived a long fulfilling life. Longer than the average black American male, even legends have to die at some point. I'm pretty sure he has come to terms with it, so let's celebrate dude and not use this a reason to bash black folks...I'm sick of that shyt

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they need to delete that photo now. :what:

I saw him live at HOB once. GOAT Blues guitarist. :wow:

just wait til the movie on his life comes out.

I never got to see him breh. Saw the Godfather before he passed but never made it to a BB show. :francis:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never got to see him breh. Saw the Godfather before he passed but never made it to a BB show. :francis:

I seen a lot of video of BB....but that show was crazy. He can make Lucille do damn near anything :ohlawd:. What it takes to be that good....I can only imagine...but he has a style of his own.