R.I.P. B.B. King

Daps
Damn n I was just looking at that Married With Children episode where he was singing in it the other day :to: not good if hes in a hospice

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
How tf did his manager get power of attorney? :dwillhuh:

Toney will probably have control over his estate smh
This is what I'm wondering. He has power of attorney and is the executor of his estate which leads me to believe his kids have little say so in what happens to their dad.

I read from one daughter that his manger has been swindling money from BB for years and as of lately, been neglecting BB's health by letting him miss doses of his medication and doctors visit just so he could keep touring.

concise

Veteran
Daps
That picture is still fukking with me. I don't like to see our legends like that, breh.

We've got to get TMZ to take that shyt down.

Even if they take that down now, nothing can stop it from being recirculated all over.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:mjcry:

Arguably The GOAT guitar player and revolutionized guitar based music

Bands like Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Cream, & Led Zepplin made careers off straight jacking BB King guitar riffs

The epitome of black excellence. Hopefully he makes it to 90

Most of those classic rock groups straight up jacked Black blues riffs.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I was born in the MS Delta area where he and many others got their starts. If anyone knows anything about the area, Nelson Street in Greenville, MS use to be huge because it was the halfway point when a lot of these cats traveled from NOLA to Memphis, STL or the Chi. They all made it a point to stop there, Cleveland MS, Clarksdale and other spots. One of the coolest things musically that I remember was seeing him, Bobby Blue Bland and John Lee Hooker perform at this blues festival. Then my aunt went and got a hug from him cause her husband and he use to sip shine and chop it up whenever he'd come to a club my uncle use to own. One hell of a cool as dude. Hope he makes it thru this

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I was born in the MS Delta area where he and many others got their starts. If anyone knows anything about the area, Nelson Street in Greenville, MS use to be huge because it was the halfway point when a lot of these cats traveled from NOLA to Memphis, STL or the Chi. They all made it a point to stop there, Cleveland MS, Clarksdale and other spots. One of the coolest things musically that I remember was seeing him, Bobby Blue Bland and John Lee Hooker perform at this blues festival. Then my aunt went and got a hug from him cause her husband and he use to sip shine and chop it up whenever he'd come to a club my uncle use to own. One hell of a cool as dude. Hope he makes it thru this

Wow. Thanks for sharing.