Quentin Tarantino Set to Direct Final Film, 'The Movie Critic' (Update: SCRAPPED)

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he confirm a loose theory that technically all his movies do?

Holy shyt, of those three, Greta Gerwig has the most recent movie under her belt that was likely considered a success. :dead:
I don’t know what the movie is about but I thought that would be a cool concept if his “final” film

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Blasphemy :unimpressed:

Did you not see her at the Oscars a few days ago?!

She’s among the elite

Even walking out alongside Halle Berry on stage, she held her own

Y’all not gone slander my woman:pachaha:
bytch will be washed in 3 years. Hollywood makes these broads look 10 times better than normal.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I find it funny how another serial box office bomber in Gosling is her lead co-star. I’m fans of both, like Greta’s past work, but gahdamn talk about stacking the odds against yourself.:laff::laff: :laff:

Maybe they can do a fusion dance and make some magic happen this go-round. shyt gon be interesting for sure.

Sometimes when the odds are stack up like that, diamonds emerge from the pressure

I hope they come with something amazing with the Barbie project

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I hope I'm wrong but something tells me Tarantino is too stubborn to go back on his word about this being his "final movie" anytime soon. By the time this movie comes out he's gonna be 61-62, he might cash out on another movie when he's in his mid 70's though :pachaha:

In the meantime I can picture him writing scripts, books, plays and even direct TV/streaming stuff.

Wouldn't be surprised if he writes a book for Kill Bill 3 or gets a ridiculous streaming deal for a 6-8-10 episodes mini series.
I don't think he's a fan of anything that ain't in the theater

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They could focus a bit on early Jackie chan, Which would be interesting in seeing how they tried to condition him into being the best fake Bruce lee

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't think he's a fan of anything that ain't in the theater
He's directed for TV before (did an episode of CSI) and nowadays streaming/TV is the new theater anyway. I'm just listing potential loopholes for his "retirement" :manny:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So we finally getting a live action critic movie?

Jon lovitz too old to be Jay Sherman tho

the-critic-it-stinks.gif

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This definitely appears to be a passion project. I hope Tarantino doesn’t fall victim to his own ego & put his parting shots on display for his final picture. That would be reminiscent of David Simon finishing off The Wire with the backdrop of the story being the news media. That was a letdown to say the least.