Quentin Tarantino Set to Direct Final Film, 'The Movie Critic' (Update: SCRAPPED)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hope I'm wrong but something tells me Tarantino is too stubborn to go back on his word about this being his "final movie" anytime soon. By the time this movie comes out he's gonna be 61-62, he might cash out on another movie when he's in his mid 70's though :pachaha:

In the meantime I can picture him writing scripts, books, plays and even direct TV/streaming stuff.

Part of me always wanted him to go out by finishing up the loose ideas he had for another Kill Bill, but I'm interested in this.

I need that Kill Bill Vol. 3 :francis:
Wouldn't be surprised if he writes a book for Kill Bill 3 or gets a ridiculous streaming deal for a 6-8-10 episodes mini series.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
A movie about a movie critic....didn't he just do a movie about a guy who does movies in his last joint? he need to do what people watch him for....blood, violence and crime....fukk the other shyt :camby:
His last movie was about Hollywood. This one will also be about Hollywood......but yeah. :patrice:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope I'm wrong but something tells me Tarantino is too stubborn to go back on his word about this being his "final movie" anytime soon. By the time this movie comes out he's gonna be 61-62, he might cash out on another movie when he's in his mid 70's though :pachaha:

In the meantime I can picture him writing scripts, books, plays and even direct TV/streaming stuff.

Wouldn't be surprised if he writes a book for Kill Bill 3 or gets a ridiculous streaming deal for a 6-8-10 episodes mini series.

In fairness, he's already set up his own loophole for this if he decides to revisit it, since he counts parts one and two as one movie. He's got shyt in the can from 20 years ago. I can easily see him thinking he's clever by actually making Part 3 at some point, and saying that these were technically reshoots/an addendum to that movie.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She aging like milk tho, they have to get her before she spoils in the next few years if not sooner. :russ:

Blasphemy :unimpressed:

Did you not see her at the Oscars a few days ago?!

She’s among the elite

Even walking out alongside Halle Berry on stage, she held her own

Y’all not gone slander my woman:pachaha:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She aging like milk tho, they have to get her before she spoils in the next few years if not sooner. :russ:

I thought you were taking about Jessica Chastain

But with that said, how is Margot Robbie aging like spoiled milked?

She was shining at the Oscars a few days ago

Have you seen the trailer for Barbie? She’s looks like a goddess

If Margot Robbie is aging like milk, then what white woman who’s an actress is the opposite of that right now?:patrice:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I thought you were taking about Jessica Chastain

But with that said, how is Margot Robbie aging like spoiled milked?

She was shining at the Oscars a few days ago

Have you seen the trailer for Barbie? She’s looks like a goddess

If Margot Robbie is aging like milk, then what white woman who’s an actress is the opposite of that right now?:patrice:
I dunno about this talk of her aging like milk, she still looked fine in Babylon.

Margot got that Taylor Kitsch touch when it comes to the box office though. Barbie will probably be a success, but I think it’ll be less to do with her and more to do with the fact that it’s Barbie.:pachaha:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I dunno about this talk of her aging like milk, she still looked fine in Babylon.

Margot got that Taylor Kitsch touch when it comes to the box office though. Barbie will probably be a success, but I think it’ll be less to do with her and more to do with the fact that it’s Barbie.:pachaha:

I haven’t seen Babylon but from the clips and trailer she did look great in it

I see what your saying

I have a good feeling about Barbie, i think and I hope we’re in for a real surprise

They couldn’t have picked a better woman for that role right now; she has the links and the chops to pull it off.

The fact that it is about Barbie is obviously will help it do well off the that principle alone but I think so long as it’s a story with some depth, Margot will hit a home run with the movie. She definitely has the looks as well as the chops for it

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I haven’t seen Babylon but from the clips and trailer she did look great in it

I see what your saying

I have a good feeling about Barbie, i think and I hope we’re in for a real surprise

They couldn’t have picked a better woman for that role right now; she has the links and the chops to pull it off.

The fact that it is about Barbie is obviously will help it do well off the that principle alone but I think so long as it’s a story with some depth, Margot will hit a home run with the movie. She definitely has the looks as well as the chops for it
I find it funny how another serial box office bomber in Gosling is her lead co-star. I’m fans of both, like Greta’s past work, but gahdamn talk about stacking the odds against yourself.:laff::laff: :laff:

Maybe they can do a fusion dance and make some magic happen this go-round. shyt gon be interesting for sure.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That got canned years ago, breh. I wish we would’ve gotten to see his version of James Bond. That’s one of those “What ifs?” we’ll never know.

I hope all of his regulars return for this film.

That’s right, I forgot at one post he was attached to a James Bond project

Yeah I could’ve seen him pulling that off effortlessly

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would he be the type to make a movie based on all his other movies, like if all his movies were in the same universe

Didn't he confirm a loose theory that technically all his movies do?

I find it funny how another serial box office bomber in Gosling is her lead co-star. I’m fans of both, like Greta’s past work, but gahdamn talk about stacking the odds against yourself.:laff::laff: :laff:

Maybe they can do a fusion dance and make some magic happen this go-round. shyt gon be interesting for sure.

Holy shyt, of those three, Greta Gerwig has the most recent movie under her belt that was likely considered a success. :dead: