Quentin Tarantino Set to Direct Final Film, 'The Movie Critic' (Update: SCRAPPED)

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I'm 50/50 on this actually being his last film. I wouldn't be surprised because his talked about directors directing past their prime. Buuutt dude is bound to get an idea and then want to direct again

Very seldomly does an artist say he or she is retiring and sticks to it

Quentin likes to hear himself talk too much through his writing for movie roles to ever retire and call it quits
If I’m not mistaken, I believe I heard him on a podcast stating he’d focus his energy on his own podcast and writing books.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I feel like all signs point to Netflix snatching him up for whatever this is, but who knows lol.

Maybe it's the Bounty Law series he's always talked about? :whoo:

i could see that, especially because Netflix would be more than willing to sign a ground breaking deal with him

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Even though Quentin comes out of left field, I am not feeling the potential story he's wanting to base this film on. I'm a greedy, selfish b*stard, I want something raw and crazy for his "last movie".

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
A movie about a movie critic....didn't he just do a movie about a guy who does movies in his last joint? he need to do what people watch him for....blood, violence and crime....fukk the other shyt :camby: