Quentin Tarantino Set to Direct Final Film, 'The Movie Critic' (Update: SCRAPPED)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I think the lead actor is going to be a known name for box office purposes. I mean, above all, he has to be a great fit for the role & a great actor but I think it won’t be a Jeremy Allen White. You’re right about Shia. Very talented & also troubled which actually could make him great fit.[B/]

Could be a great vehicle for an official comeback. Shia could get that John Travolta stimulus

Samuel L better pop up somewhere on here

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Could be a great vehicle for an official comeback. Shia could get that John Travolta stimulus

Samuel L better pop up somewhere on here
That would be dope. I think Jonah Hill would be great in this type of role. Dude is so underrated. He was great in Superbad, Moneyball & The Wolf of Wall Street. Sam Jackson gotta be in it!

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Yeah, no chance lol
Yeah he's not putting cannibal dude in it as the lead. :mjlol:

As for the degenerate lead character who uses racial slurs and is an all around scumbag, just get Chris Pratt for it.

Because that's right up his alley :mjpls:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah he's not putting cannibal dude in it as the lead. :mjlol:

As for the degenerate lead character who uses racial slurs and is an all around scumbag, just get Chris Pratt for it.

Because that's right up his alley :mjpls:
fukk that guy :skip:

It would be actually really cool if Tarantino does the opposite of what everybody thinks and just casts all new actors he has never worked with for his final film.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He didn’t get into the game to make sequels I guess

See in today’s world it probably wouldn’t even be a full film

Let it be a limited series on Netflix or some other service, with QT being a producer or some shyt, but in the hands of a director that would do the story justice.

Probably would have a different name but you know it’s a continuation of Kill Bill. For the lead to be a Black female that trained to fight just to find her mom’s killer (Uma Thurman)? That’s fukking gold right there

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Death Proof was the last dope Tarrantino flick to me, and his move to television sounds more interesting than this:ehh::lupe:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I wish somebody would drop a bag on Jon Lovitz to get The Critic back.

Jay Sherman trying to reinvent himself on YouTube is ripe for material.

Would be a great move for a channel like CBS to keep up with older millennials and GenXers.

But yeah Tarantino cool cool.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
One more thing that I love about Tarantino is that he always speaks his mind and is never afraid to offend anyone. He made his comments about English/European actors portraying Americans in cinema which happens quite frequently. I appreciate that because I do share the same sentiments like Christopher Nolan casting Irish actor Cillian Murphy as American born & raised J. Oppenheimer. Not the biggest deal in the world obviously because he does resemble Oppenheimer, but I believe by Nolan casting a non-American in the role shows a slight crack in his armor as he is clearly biased since he’s an English director :hubie:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Quentin Tarantino is shooting down the rumors that he was working on Kill Bill: Volume 3.

Many Tarantino fans had hoped that the filmmaker would revisit the Kill Bill universe and cast Uma Thurman’s daughter Maya Hawke in the potential sequel. However, in a new interview, the director says a third installment of the martial arts film is not happening.

“I don’t see that. My last film is about a film critic, a male critic. And he plays in the 70s,” he said in an interview with DeMorgen striking down speculation about Thurman and Hawke teaming up in a Kill Bill follow-up.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:yeshrug:It’ll be cool if KB3 was an animated series or movie. Animated by the same team who did the animation in the first film. Just have Tarantino write it easy money.

kill-bill-oren-ishii.gif

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Wonder if QT is considering somebody like Jeremy Allen White for the lead role in this new film since he’s supposedly looking for a dude in his early to mid 30s
:jbhmm:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

:blessed: