Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Supposedly we have Originalist judges on court. The Right keep putting these fukks on, in every level of government. When did the founding fathers cosign a president having immunity from prosecution? When did they advocate for a president to not be held accountable for their actions by the other branches of government?

And the irony of an Originalist court, declaring the executive immunities of a head of state, the week "we" celebrate "our" declaration of freedom from tyrannical head of state is palpable. :mjlol:.

This scotus is compromised. But this was inevitable, Trump or not. The Court has been moving this way for a while now. Bush was the start and Obama sealed it in. I fully expect the executive office to have war-time FDR type power before I die only....this time it backed by the Legislative and Judicial branches. That's lowkey what Trump's project2025 is like trying to do anyway. Make the Executive branch a King.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Black people still dont get just what evil and havoc trump potential term will inflict on this country for generations and centuries, his judges are ruling by wrath and pure power benefiting only their supporters, corporations, bigots and racists, we are genuinely approaching a fascist white supremacist ethno state.
I legitimately fear what another 200 judges appointed by trump and new supreme court selections will reign on this country. Segregation in schools? States rights? Gay marriage? State rights? Anti miscegenation laws? States rights. You guys dont get it yet, anyone that is not a white and right wing and in favor of corporation will be punished by the law

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOW!

America is so gheddeaux. Sh!thole country indeed

If anyone is cheering this on because they love Mango Mussolini, keep that same energy when a President you don't like benefits from this bs decision

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
WOOOOOOOOOOW!

America is so gheddeaux. Sh!thole country indeed

If anyone is cheering this on because they love Mango Mussolini, keep that same energy when a President you don't like benefits from this bs decision

those evil mfs dont have to worry about it because we dont have democrats with that kind of energy :beli:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Black people still dont get just what evil and havoc trump potential term will inflict on this country for generations and centuries, his judges are ruling by wrath and pure power benefiting only their supporters, corporations, bigots and racists, we are genuinely approaching a fascist white supremacist ethno state.
I legitimately fear what another 200 judges appointed by trump and new supreme court selections will reign on this country. Segregation in schools? States rights? Gay marriage? State rights? Anti miscegenation laws? States rights. You guys dont get it yet, anyone that is not a white and right wing and in favor of corporation will be punished by the law
shyt happens, states like Michigan, Cali, NY, ect will refuse and Trump will try to attack state governments.

That's when people get the right to hunt Republicans. I'm fine with that. Id actually love that shyt.

ONLY IF IT COMES DOWN TO THAT OF COURSE

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
shyt happens, states like Michigan, Cali, NY, ect will refuse and Trump will try to attack state governments.

That's when people get the right to hunt Republicans. I'm fine with that. Id actually love that shyt.

ONLY IF IT COMES DOWN TO THAT OF COURSE
With all due respect this is pure fantasy, no one is going to wage a war against the government and be successful. This judges serve life tenure, some stay on the bench for 40-50 even 60 years, we still have judges appointed by jimmy carter in the 70s ruling on cases, think about what that means not just for this generation but children and grandchildren, black people not even born yet, innocent folks.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
those evil mfs dont have to worry about it because we dont have democrats with that kind of energy :beli:

Yes, but it can still apply to a republican president they don't like/support. Keep that same energy

This is so wild because it would've never gotten this far if the roles were reversed

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the SCOTUS would rule on the side of a convicted felon

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is so wild because it would've never gotten this far if the roles were reversed

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the SCOTUS would rule on the side of a convicted felon

Well, it helps that a third of that SCOTUS was handpicked by said felon, and another third are his political allies and make no attempt to hide it :francis:

The crazy thing is, if Cheeto gets reelected, we could realistically have 5/9 Justices being Trump appointees

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
With all due respect this is pure fantasy, no one is going to wage a war against the government and be successful. This judges serve life tenure, some stay on the bench for 40-50 even 60 years, we still have judges appointed by jimmy carter in the 70s ruling on cases, think about what that means not just for this generation but children and grandchildren, black people not even born yet, innocent folks.
The government was completely reshaped after the civil war. If things go to a civil war why do you expect to come out of it with the same laws lol.

Also, 70-80% of this country would never fight for Trump and military branches will straight up refuse to fukk with the government. shyt happened during the civil war.

ITS WAYYYYYYYYYYY MORE OF US THAN CONSERVATIVES, ESPECIALLY CONSERVATIVES WHO ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR LIES.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Yeah I don't think it sunk in for me until earlier this year (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...eing-permanent-second-class-citizens.1036216/) but right now it's literally just six republicac goons that are turning the nation into a White Christian Fascist state. Changing all the rules and the interpreting of the rules.

Never would I have seen this shyt coming before the past couple of years. NEVER. I didn't understand enough about how much power they had and would use