Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
can someone explain this to me?
Basically he's affordable immunity from criminal charges for any acts committed under the guise of an official act as the president. But they're no clear and set guidelines on what constitutes as an official act. If he deems it an official act the onus would be on the affected side to prove that it wasn't

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
There have not been many occasions where I have no words.
This one of them.
The NY case can now be thrown out because conversation with his lawyer is considered an "official act"

ALL of the guilty pleas in Atlanta and Arizona can also be motioned for dismissal.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Basically he's affordable immunity from criminal charges for any acts committed under the guise of an official act as the president. But they're no clear and set guidelines on what constitutes as an official act. If he deems it an official act the onus would be on the affected side to prove that it wasn't

so it gives them to cover in the event Biden executes official acts of his own

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:mjlol:

I'm not laughing because it's funny, I'm laughing because it's wild how you saw the dominoes lining up, and the unlikely chain reaction of bullshyt that had to happen for all the stuff the Republicans are about to accomplish and yet WE still let it happen.

This is the slowest moving most obvious coup for a nation this size in history and mothafukkas been burying their heads in the ground on either some don't vote or Biden is a guaranteed lock shyt.

Societies move forward or move backward, they DON'T STAY THE SAME.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:
I'm worried the dems don't have a stronger candidate. A 2020 repeat was not what this cycle should have been.
Tomorrow is July.
If it was January I woulda said somethin' different.
...we got sumn' like 127 days until election day and I think the next debate is in September.
That's two months away.

:francis:
It's too close.
:francis::francis::francis:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The NY case can now be thrown out because conversation with his lawyer is considered an "official act"

ALL of the guilty pleas in Atlanta and Arizona can also be motioned for dismissal.

Full agreement.
If you have ever known a person who lives for revenge.
One who cannot wait to punish his "enemies" severely.
Then this is scary.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
so it gives them to cover in the event Biden executes official acts of his own
Technically Biden can now do the things that the Rs and Trump have been accusing him of. As long as he states that it's an official act as the President. But he's a bit more honorable and bound to the traditional idea of the constitution so I don't believe he would abuse these newfound powers. But Trump on the other hand....