Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well, it helps that a third of that SCOTUS was handpicked by said felon, and another third are his political allies and make no attempt to hide it :francis:

The crazy thing is, if Cheeto gets reelected, we could realistically have 5/9 Justices being Trump appointees

It's horrifying to even think about

The republican party really gave us this mongrel and they're acting like everything about it is normal

Let a whole clown take over your party and make it a laughing stock republican brehs

Before 2016 I would've never thought I'd long for the days of the old GOP. I'm 99% sure I'd never vote republican, but at least there was some semblance of sanity. Now they're off the rails

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:francis: they really let this orange man do whatever he wants

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's horrifying to even think about

The republican party really gave us this mongrel and they're acting like everything about it is normal

Let a whole clown take over your party and make it a laughing stock republican brehs

Before 2016 I would've never thought I'd long for the days of the old GOP. I'm 99% sure I'd never vote republican, but at least there was some semblance of sanity. Now they're off the rails
Yep the best example of how disgusted the pre Maga Republicans feel about this shyt is Mitt Romney. Dude basically said fukk it I'm retiring. :dead:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The right wing court at it again.
Biden got the reigns now, he can go nuts since he is essentially king.
:why:man's mind is spoiled apple sauce
presidents been had immunity for official acts, as do other elected officials. not really anything new or something this ruling made up.
the issue is, is what he did an official act.
What's an official act?

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
It’s up to Michigan, Wisconsin, PA and either Nevada or Arizona this November to make sure trump don’t get back into office

Everyone knows where the south votes going to as well as the plain states and a few Midwest states going to vote which is for trump

East coast and West Coast voting blue

Illinois voting blue

If somehow Georgia can pull through again blue, then yeah biden has a chance

Daps
:why:man's mind is spoiled apple sauce

What's an official act?

idk it's a lot of things, established in the constitution or by law what is within the executive powers. but i feel like he was doing these acts as a candidate, not as a president. gotta follow the paper trail... was he using his own money, lawyers, etc.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Insane decisions from the activist SCOTUS. Where do they think all these decisions will lead to?

These guys don't give a single shyt if it all crumbles down. They've even destroyed what the people considered SCOTUS (at least in recent decades). It's a joke court. Top to bottom.

Feels like the old guard is lashing out. We'll see where this all gets everyone.

Giving wannabe dictators like Trump some ways is just beyond stupid.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Part of the solution to this problem is more than a two party system where neither side has full control, but bring up that idea and you’ll have posters crying and bytching about it.

A lot of these rules and procedures have been wayyy outdated, but the current party system in place doesn’t allow for meaningful change

The entire system has to change. But to do so people in congress would have to vote themselves out of power.

Fat chance of that happening.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Dumb asses walking around wondering why they should vote, but not understanding that this bullshyt Supreme Court is in place because they didn't vote.
Voters shouldn't be blamed. We have a system that's the problem and the people who can make changes often don't do anything or fall under pressure of special interest groups. People have been voting for a long time and getting the same results.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Insane decisions from the activist SCOTUS. Where do they think all these decisions will lead to?

These guys don't give a single shyt if it all crumbles down. They've even destroyed what the people considered SCOTUS (at least in recent decades). It's a joke court. Top to bottom.

Feels like the old guard is lashing out. We'll see where this all gets everyone.

Giving wannabe dictators like Trump some ways is just beyond stupid.
They have been trying to rile up supporters for their eventual forceful takeover for years now. They don't have the numbers to force unwanted rules on big cities. That turns into a civil war, where I don't expect Trump to have much power there either.

They will try to enforce these things multiple ways until people start getting touched.

Anything coming in post dictatorship gotta clean up everybody everywhere by force.