Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nah you so gung ho on voting what else we need to do besides it?!? If a candidate tells you to your face I aint doing shyt for you or your group what you gonna do about it??? :leostare:

The democratic party is made up of a coalition of voters and I have not once saw you make any political thread on other groups not pulling their own weight at all. Full stop.. :beli:
nikka STFU

It's thousands of posts criticizing Dems in the correct fashion, and hundreds of post nikkas like yourself that criticize Dems while being uninformed asf or straight up trying to sabotage shyt.

If you are speaking in good faith, why do you lie and misinform constantly?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka STFU

It's thousands of posts criticizing Dems in the correct fashion, and hundreds of post nikkas like yourself that criticize Dems while being uninformed asf or straight up trying to sabotage shyt.

If you are speaking in good faith, why do you lie and misinform constantly?

Oh word was THIS misinformation:

@1:50

:sas2: but im lying tho...:mjgrin:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh word was THIS misinformation:

@1:50

:sas2: but im lying tho...:mjgrin:

This nikka just ignored the absolute lie he told and spoke on something I did not mention AT ALL.

Bad faith ass nikka. I doubt you are an actual black man, but outside of politics you are cool asf and white of black, I still care about people if they have been misinformed.

Hell naw you ain't misinformed, you are 100% just arguing in bad faith. But I have no idea why? Makes no fukking sense.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This nikka just ignored the absolute lie he told and spoke on something I did not mention AT ALL.

Bad faith ass nikka. I doubt you are an actual black man, but outside of politics you are cool asf and white of black, I still care about people if they have been misinformed.

Hell naw you ain't misinformed, you are 100% just arguing in bad faith. But I have no idea why? Makes no fukking sense.

What LIE did I say????:what:

And I am black..:comeon: Ive been here since 2014....

im not arguing in bad faith im trying get y'all to WAKE UP... :comeon: these dems aint our friends we've been giving them 80-90% of our votes for years and we still at the fukking bottom meanwhile they bend over backwards to give to other groups... dont ya'll get it...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What LIE did I say????:what:

And I am black..:comeon: Ive been here since 2014....

im not arguing in bad faith im trying get y'all to WAKE UP... :comeon: these dems aint our friends we've been giving them 80-90% of our votes for years and we still at the fukking bottom meanwhile they bend over backwards to give to other groups... dont ya'll get it...
You literally made a post saying nikkas here don't criticize Dems. Or that nikkas that support Dems don't criticize them.

You have participated in hundreds of threads where everyone in support of Dems are actually criticizing them rightfully, and nikkas that don't support Dems contribute to all of those threads.

THATS A CLEAR fukkING LIE NYGGA

AND YOU KEEP SAYING IT. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

YOURE SAYING IT, IN A THREAD WHERE POSTERS ARE CRITICIZING DEMS.

ITS A FUKKING LIE NYGGA

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nah you so gung ho on voting what else we need to do besides it?!?

Asked and answered.

I don't advocate for voting "Blind Democrat", whatever that is.

But fine.

The best way to do so is to build a grassroots organization around a set of "tangibles" Black people are asking for and link that to funding. There are donors looking for organizations like this to fund, though it's harder to find funding on anything left of center (people with deep pockets tend not to want to hear all that "Eat the Rich" shyt.)

If you're not willing to build something, find an existing organization that does this and support it. Volunteer, knock on doors, organize, donate (after vetting them, of course.)

What this does is establish a voting bloc with clear policy goals to politicians, and it will give them a reason to tailor their platforms accordingly to capture that voting bloc. If that voting bloc is large/strong enough, politicians will bend to their will just for them votes.

Examples: the National Rifle Association, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Citizens' United, The Federalist Society, the Moral Majority, AIPAC, the NAACP (not as much anymore, but still), etc. Most of these orgs are objectively terrible (except possibly MADD) but they were certainly effective in providing tangible benefits for their captured voting bloc.

None of that is specifically partisan, lesser of two evils, or any variation of "Orange Man Bad" (a term conservatives came up with, btw).

The democratic party is made up of a coalition of voters and I have not once saw you make any political thread on other groups not pulling their own weight at all. Full stop.. :beli:

Asked and answered.

Those other groups aren't waging an online campaign trying to influence Black people specifically to not vote.

EDIT: I'd also be willing to bet they aren't spending their time waging an online campaign trying to influence their own people to not vote, either.
I'm advocating to change the system to make things better for black folks by participating in the democratic process.

You are advocating for doing nothing, with no plans or strategies to counter White supremacists and their talking points. Even while knowing that they vote, strategize, organize, and donate for the causes that they care about.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Check your messages bruh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You literally made a post saying nikkas here don't criticize Dems. Or that nikkas that support Dems don't criticize them.

You have participated in hundreds of threads where everyone in support of Dems are actually criticizing them rightfully, and nikkas that don't support Dems contribute to all of those threads.

THATS A CLEAR fukkING LIE NYGGA

AND YOU KEEP SAYING IT. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

YOURE SAYING IT, IN A THREAD WHERE POSTERS ARE CRITICIZING DEMS.

ITS A FUKKING LIE NYGGA

You not criticizing them hard enough, how you gonna criticize dems but then turn around and vote for them after it!?!?!?:mjlol:

I mean whats the point when y'all do like a small criticism but then still wanna be on their team...:dead:

they need to burn in hell IMO...

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the loonies we will have shaping America with a Trump win. They are already causes significant damage now and it'll get a lot worse with Project 2025

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You cannot change the democratic party...:francis: you will ALWAYS BE THE TOKEN FOOTSTOOL... it seems like you do not understand it... and are only happy with crumbs they give you...

Not having my paycheck garnished $500 a pay period ain't crumbs.

It also ain't all I'm owed. But I can work with that as a basis to ask for more.

Y'all nïggas don't even understand that you have it backwards.

No vote = no tangibles.

You're within your right to withhold your vote, but you're also not suggesting any alternative mechanisms to getting Black people what they need.

You're not organizing, you're not volunteering, you're not knocking on any doors, passing out flyers, holding any rallies, or saying anything of substance anywhere publicly. And I'm damn sure that you're not donating any money. How much change are you actually affecting on a sports & hip-hop web forum, breh? :mjlol:

If it's something that can happen only at the federal level, then not voting is not an option. There's NO WAY withholding your vote alone gets you ANYTHING. What incentive would politicians have to cater to you if they can still get elected without you? Or, better yet, appeal to the people who also need help and ARE still willing to vote? People go where they're wanted, and that includes politicians.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not having my paycheck garnished $500 a pay period ain't crumbs.

It also ain't all I'm owed. But I can work with that as a basis to ask for more.

:mjlol: you NOT gonna get shyt ask for more... they not gonna give it to you, :dead: we been telling you they fukk you in the ass for the votes and toss you to the side until next election... how you gonna hold them accountable????

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You not criticizing them hard enough, how you gonna criticize dems but then turn around and vote for them after it!?!?!?:mjlol:

I mean whats the point when y'all do like a small criticism but then still wanna be on their team...:dead:

they need to burn in hell IMO...

Why don't you have smoke for other groups who regularly vote Democrat? :mjgrin:Why is it only Black people that vote Dem that bothers you? :mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjlol: you NOT gonna get shyt ask for more... they not gonna give it to you, :dead: we been telling you they fukk you in the ass for the votes and toss you to the side until next election... how you gonna hold them accountable????
That is your opinion, but you're repeating it as fact.

Answer my question. :mjgrin:

Why don't you have smoke for other groups who regularly vote Democrat? :mjgrin:Why is it only Black people that vote Dem that bothers you? :mjgrin: