Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a libertarian.
I give not a single solitary fukk with any libertarian has to say. :smh:
On topic:
The problem is even with this ruling the president has been for over 20+ years now
acting outside of the scope of their powers whether that's increasing surveillance, starting wars, or other
special "wartime" power creep that the President has.
This is like an official codification/recognition of what has been going on AT LEAST since Bush.

And even then the fukkery was happening prior to that,

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Stupid nikka commentary at times just be having me shaking my head.

Breh said What Up Doe do I'm a assume the nikka is from Detroit, nikka said "Trump had 4 years, the sun still came up the next day. Nobody died"

Stupid nikka, Covid killed over a million people here. The nikka tried to overthrow the government on the way out. We are at the tipping point of dictatorship and this stupid nikka like "the sun still came up the next day" :gucci:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

I'm not laughing because it's funny, I'm laughing because it's wild how you saw the dominoes lining up, and the unlikely chain reaction of bullshyt that had to happen for all the stuff the Republicans are about to accomplish and yet WE still let it happen.

This is the slowest moving most obvious coup for a nation this size in history and mothafukkas been burying their heads in the ground on either some don't vote or Biden is a guaranteed lock shyt.

Societies move forward or move backward, they DON'T STAY THE SAME.
QFE

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjgrin: I mean you still voting for biden why the hate?!?!:mjlol:

wrote all that and still didn't answer my question...:dead:

I didn't answer your question because you're not advocating for Black people to "vote how they want", you're advocating for Black people not to vote at all.

We will keep going in these dumbass rhetorical circles until you and the rest of the Coli's dusty militant brigade recognize that voter apathy only ensures that you won't get shït.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't answer your question because you're not advocating for Black people to "vote how they want", you're advocating for Black people not to vote at all.

We will keep going in these dumbass rhetorical circles until you and the rest of the Coli's dusty militant brigade recognize that voter apathy only ensures that you won't get shït.

:mjlol: I've always told folks here and other sites to vote their own self interests JUST LIKE OTHER GROUPS DO :umad:

Personally ME im voting for the couch and that's on ME....:manny: i dont know why you so mad about that??? :dead:

There's plenty of people exercising their right to vote HOW THEY WANT, and VOTING THEIR OWN SELF INTERESTS...:mjlol:

U can be mad all you want you got smoke for anyone else staying home or is it just black people???:patrice:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
U can be mad all you want you got smoke for anyone else staying home or is it just black people???:patrice:

I got smoke for anyone spreading misinformation and distrust amongst Black people. I know for a fact that all skin-folk ain't kinfolk. A useful idiot can be just as dangerous as a willful agent.

Those other groups aren't waging an online campaign trying to influence Black people specifically to not vote.

EDIT: I'd also be willing to bet they aren't spending their time waging an online campaign trying to influence their own people to not vote, either.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got smoke for anyone spreading misinformation and distrust amongst Black people. I know for a fact that all skin-folk ain't kinfolk. A useful idiot can be just as dangerous as a willful agent.

Those other groups aren't waging an online campaign trying to influence Black people specifically to not vote.

EDIT: I'd also be willing to bet they aren't spending their time waging an online campaign trying to influence their own people to not vote, either.

I didn't tell black folks NOT to vote tho...:umad: i said vote your own self interests I said that constantly... Why do you sound like you work for CNN or MSNBC or something???:what: Every other group can make their own decisions on who to vote for??? why is it a serious problem with you that black folks dropping out of the fukking voting booth if they get nothing for their votes... Do you not answer this question why the fukk do you tap dance around this???:what: Other groups can sit at home but we can't??? Where's the smoke for them??? why must black folks be the backbone of a party and get nothing for it???

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Blatant lies.

She conveniently left out that while qualified immunity for presidents was definitely a thing before this ruling, the SCOTUS went further to say that presidents can declare any suspected criminal conduct an "official act" after the fact and prevent his conduct while in office from being used as evidence. Trump's lawyer argued that murdering your political opponent with SEAL Team 6 could be considered an official act based on the context, and the only remedy the Constitution provides is impeachment.

In essence, it solidifies immunity for official acts and admits there is no immunity for unofficial acts, but makes it nearly impossible to prove something a president did was an unofficial act.

If this were in force previously, most of the evidence in both the Watergate scandal and the Monica Lewinsky scandal would have been deemed inadmissible. And according to Clarence Thomas' concurring opinion, Ken Starr's appointment to investigate Clinton was illegitimate as well.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I didn't tell black folks NOT to vote tho...:umad: i said vote your own self interests I said that constantly...

You are correct, you never say explicitly "I will not vote, and Black people should not vote either".

The problem is your "subtext" is so loud that it's just "text".

Reparations no vote...:ld: fukk em'.... :camby:

No reparations = No vote :ld: STILL

:francis: moral men do not vote for evil....

No Tangibles, No fukking Vote.. :birdman: let them asians and latinos vote for y'all

Same shyt, nothing changes...:francis:

No Tangibles, No fukking Vote

3rd party...:beli: or withhold your vote the choice is yours... no one put a fukking gun to y'all head...

other groups actively withhold their votes so why is it a problem when we do it??? :patrice:

why is it a serious problem with you that black folks dropping out of the fukking voting booth if they get nothing for their votes...

That is your opinion, but you're repeating it as fact.

Acknowledging that Black people have made strides as a direct result of voting Democrat ≠ believing that Black people have received everything that is owed to them. You minsunderstand this on a fundamental level.

For example, I voted for Joe Biden partly for student loan forgiveness. It didn't get implemented the way I think it should have because of federal courts, but I still stand to benefit from his expansions to PSLF (counting non-payments as qualifying payments towards forgiveness while on forbearance.)

FedLoan/MOHELA doesn't get to rape my check for $500 a pay period for a degree I never completed. That's pretty significant for me and my family. That may not apply to you at all, but this has greatly assisted in my upward mobility.

Just like lowering the cost of insulin doesn't apply to me at all, but it's generally a good thing and will make the difference for millions of seniors and disabled persons on fixed incomes.

If you're trying to let this country burn, I have zero problems with telling you to fukk off. My kids live here. :ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are correct, you never say explicitly "I will not vote, and Black people should not vote either".

The problem is your "subtext" is so loud that it's just "text".

That is your opinion, but you're repeating it as fact.

Acknowledging that Black people have made strides as a direct result of voting Democrat ≠ believing that Black people have received everything that is owed to them. You minsunderstand this on a fundamental level.

For example, I voted for Joe Biden partly for student loan forgiveness. It didn't get implemented the way I think it should have because of federal courts, but I still stand to benefit from his expansions to PSLF (counting non-payments as qualifying payments towards forgiveness while on forbearance.)

FedLoan/MOHELA doesn't get to rape my check for $500 a pay period for a degree I never completed. That's pretty significant for me and my family. That may not apply to you at all, but this has greatly assisted in my upward mobility.

Just like lowering the cost of insulin doesn't apply to me at all, but it's generally a good thing and will make the difference for millions of seniors and disabled persons on fixed incomes.

If you're trying to let this country burn, I have zero problems with telling you to fukk off. My kids live here. :ufdup:

:mjlol: then you got nothing to worry about the dems are gonna save us from being a permanent underclass all we gotta do is vote harder and everything will be ok... :troll:

Your kids live here you think they have a future?!?:mjlol: u still didnt answer my question why dont you have the same smoke for other groups that stay home???

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
then you got nothing to worry about the dems are gonna save us from being a permanent underclass all we gotta do is vote harder and everything will be ok...

Where did I say that voting is the only thing we need to do?
Your kids live here you think they have a future?!?

If I have anything to say about it, I will guarantee it.

By any means necessary.
u still didnt answer my question why dont you have the same smoke for other groups that stay home???

I did. You just didn't like it or didn't read it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where did I say that voting is the only thing we need to do?

If I have anything to say about it, I will guarantee it.

By any means necessary.

I did. You just didn't like it or didn't read it.

Nah you so gung ho on voting what else we need to do besides it?!? If a candidate tells you to your face I aint doing shyt for you or your group what you gonna do about it??? :leostare:

The democratic party is made up of a coalition of voters and I have not once saw you make any political thread on other groups not pulling their own weight at all. Full stop.. :beli: