Picture Of Mother Breastfeeding At A Wedding Goes Viral (Pics Included)

Is the picture too much?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Women don't carry pumps with them 24/7, unless you're a working woman who can't breast feed every hour or two. It is absolutely necessary if your baby needs to be fed. Throw a sheet over the baby's head and breastfeed. But again, like I said, men have no idea what the fukk they're talking about y'all just wanna tell a woman she's being crass for showing her breasts. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it y'all attach sexuality to breasts which is y'all projecting your perversion on an innocent child getting fed by their mother. Get over it. No one is even forcing y'all to look even if it is attention whoring.
Here's the deal. There's an appropriate setting for every activity. I agree with your main position but not the point you're using to support it. I don't think she should have go into a filthy bathroom of forced to do it outside in private like she's smoking a cigarette. I think there should be stations for breastfeeding. When I'm with people I know intimately and we're in a private setting it doesn't bother me.

But if I saw a girl taking a selfie at a wedding while a baby in a tuxedo is breastfeeding I'm going to be turned off because it's an inappropriate setting, then laugh, because the look on their faces is hilarious. Breastfeeding isn't the issue. It's all about the setting to me and respecting the privacy of a child and intimacy of parenthood.
When it involves a woman's body yes it is.
True. That's why I usually stfu and listen when it comes to women's health issues. I can't cosign this picture though. I think it's her I don't like so I'm biased. That baby and Riley Curry should start a club. At the end of the day you're right.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Here's the deal. There's an appropriate setting for every activity. I agree with your main position but not the point you're using to support it. I don't think she should have go into a filthy bathroom of forced to do it outside in private like she's smoking a cigarette. I think there should be stations for breastfeeding. When I'm with people I know intimately and we're in a private setting it doesn't bother me.

But if I saw a girl taking a selfie at a wedding while a baby in a tuxedo is breastfeeding I'm going to be turned off because it's an inappropriate setting, then laugh, because the look on their faces is hilarious. Breastfeeding isn't the issue. It's all about the setting to me and respecting the privacy of a child and intimacy of parenthood.

True. That's why I usually stfu and listen when it comes to women's health issues. I can't cosign this picture though. I think it's her I don't like so I'm biased. That baby and Riley Curry should start a club. At the end of the day you're right.
Appropriate and inappropriate goes out the window when your baby's hungry. :manny:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this attention whoring society is wack. like she can breast feed anywhere she wants but to post that shyt? kid is like 5. is she raising awareness of sorts?
then nah she wack and her brow is mad thick. she bunz

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Most put a sheet over their babies head though.
Lol that sounds funny but I get it. I've seen that and I can't help thinking people have touch screen phones, McDonald's serves breakfast 24hrs a day now, we've discovered another flavor, but the ladies gotta cover up with a sheet. That's not right.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am more appalled at the child being at the wedding instead of a by-product of the honeymoon (the cart before the horse family programming that I cannot seem to shake) but breast feeding is natural. She probably should have had pumped the milk beforehand because most still are backwards and think a titty equates sex or scust. Kudos to breh for making an honest woman out of her before the child entered middle school/undergrad:mjpls: like many modern families.

Edit: Misread it. She was attending a wedding. She still should have probably pumped beforehand
legal marriage as we know it today means nothing breh, stop worshipping a 'I love you forever contract'

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole stomach thing is completely lost on me. My wife is tiny and she popped out 2 decent sized babies and she has zero stretch marks. Crazy what childbirth does to some people.
I always wonder this too.

What determines someone from having stretch marks vs not?

giphy.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Lol that sounds funny but I get it. I've seen that and I can't help thinking people have touch screen phones, McDonald's serves breakfast 24hrs a day now, we've discovered another flavor, but the ladies gotta cover up with a sheet. That's not right.
It's not right but men made breasts into a purely sexual mechanism.