Mother, son, and friends fired from Clinton Burger King after hiring goes viral via Nick Cannon.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The little Breh speaking reminded me of myself at 15.

You're right though...managers hire who they want.

It's that they don't want Black folks to get any ideas on how to use the white playbook.
Yea. Sadly, we should know this by now. We can use the playbook, as she did. We just don’t have to broadcast it. :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The little Breh speaking reminded me of myself at 15.

You're right though...managers hire who they want.

It's that they don't want Black folks to get any ideas on how to use the white playbook.

You can use the playbook. But why post about when you see all thats going on with lawsuits due to whites being upset about black people getting "advantages":mindblown:

But I will say,i dont know if anybody even told on this woman because she posted a clip that went viral.

Its crazy to me they fired the boys,not that they fired the mama though. Ive never worked a job i can think of where its okay for a manager to hire a family member,spouse,significant other. I dont know if its like that everywhere though. But she didnt just do that,she was also overpaying her child:francis:

How can they know it was an "accident"? I hope they all get even better jobs out of this. But mama need to read the manager playbook next time,nevermind the white playbook.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Hmmmm. Sincere gesture on her part but she was giving minors money and hour that a grown adult should’ve gotten. Of course the franchise owner wasn’t going for it.
Coli says those jobs is for kids so she wasn't doing anything wrong.......them places don't want to pay adults full time pay anyway

Daps
Reppin
St louis
A cracka called that in.
some white bytch that work
under her i bet.
UKVu0t8.gif

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It’s legal to REQUIRE that people be paid differently strictly based on age?
I can't speak on Florida laws but when I was working as a teenager (a job I got at the same store my mom was working at too) I didn't get paid different than adults.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I can't speak on Florida laws but when I was working as a teenager (a job I got at the same store my mom was working at too) I didn't get paid different than adults.
i've never heard of teens getting paid differently ever

the only difference would be hourly vs salary and all that shyt (title, seniority blah blah blah)

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Or y’all could’ve been playing sports, video games, studying, ROTC… :ld:
None of that puts food on the table. They like to push the narrative that blk folk are lazy and dont want to work for a living and then u have shyt like this.

Seems like they just dont want to admit that they are scared to compete on a level playing field and already enjoy denigrating us so its a two birds one stone deal here.

Its hard to take them serious when the whole reason we are here in the first place is because they were so damn lazy they had to kidnap people to do their labor.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is where I blame us for situations like this. If we don’t own the Burger King and a white person or other person colour owns it what do you expect. Of course someone’s going to make noise. There’s an answer to this and it comes to supporting your own. Black people are one of the best cooks on the planet we been could have started our burger franchise where shyt like this wouldn’t happen because we own that muthafukker. Ain’t keeping shyt on the hush. We know cacs like to sabotage shyt so we just need to be aware of how we broadcast shyt.