Picture Of Mother Breastfeeding At A Wedding Goes Viral (Pics Included)

Is the picture too much?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wonder this too.

What determines someone from having stretch marks vs not?

giphy.gif

Genetics mostly.... A lot of potential mothers, use wraps and creams/butters while pregnant... Sometimes it works, sometimes it helps, Sometimes it don't do shyt..

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get why she is posting the beeastfeeding pic and her stomach pic. She's showing mothers its ok to feel comfortable in their own skin.l

Some women are scared to breastfeed because of public perception. fukk everybody and feed your child when they are hungry.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it really necessary to post a picture of your breast feeding? I mean good Lord! I don't care if a woman breast feeds in public, that's her business but why the need to let everyone know and see is beyond me. And think about your kid!! They will be 15 years old and seeing a picture of them on the net hanging off their mom's tit as a toddler smh. Kids get breastfed everyday, but their moms don't take pics.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Women don't carry pumps with them 24/7, unless you're a working woman who can't breast feed every hour or two. It is absolutely necessary if your baby needs to be fed. Throw a sheet over the baby's head and breastfeed. But again, like I said, men have no idea what the fukk they're talking about y'all just wanna tell a woman she's being crass for showing her breasts. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it y'all attach sexuality to breasts which is y'all projecting your perversion on an innocent child getting fed by their mother. Get over it. No one is even forcing y'all to look even if it is attention whoring.

what does her taking a pic for the gram at wedding breast feeding have to do with any of that though.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The only bad thing about this is she made the wedding about her breastfeeding. The bride and groom will remember this day for the rest of their lives, but instead of the ceremony they will remember some bridesmaids titty going viral.

I'm assuming she wasn't the bride.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
these are the same type of men who will rant and rave about much they hate feminism but they're the reason why feminism exists because they want to dictate when, where, how and why a woman should breastfeed her own child.

I can't...
:snoop:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
This thread took one hell of a turn once the babyfather was posted.
:laff:
nikkaz went straight from :noah:to :pacspit:

Don't move to cali. White people wear braids. Have line ups. Crazy parts in their shyt. They've even appropriated the struggle. They get black power tattoos and wear dreds. But they don't associate with black people. I want to beat all these motherfukkers up, but it's illegal, and I'm trying to stay out of jail. Some white bytch, you know the ones who love grimey nikkas, called me a nikka. I said look cracker don't ever call me that again. Male or female I don't play that shyt. White people can get whatever haircut they want and move into whatever neighborhood they want but as soon as they start thinking they're black I have to check them. If they have black kids I'll consider giving them a pass.
:laff: Good God, i love this place.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
these are the same type of men who will rant and rave about much they hate feminism but they're the reason why feminism exists because they want to dictate when, where, how and why a woman should breastfeed her own child.

I can't...
:snoop:

That does not make sense. Feminism is about equal rights for women on when referring to political, social, and economic. There are also women who are against breastfeeding in public because there are concerned about perverts, being vulnerable and ect. My mom is against breastfeeding in public she said she would go to restroom, my mom is old school.

But how is breastfeeding an argument for social equality for women, espically black women? In order to have feminism, there has to be opression, but black men are not in a position to telling and forcing black women to do certain things. Black men are not making up laws and the ones oppressing black women.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
That does not make sense. Feminism is about equal rights for women on when referring to political, social, and economic. There are also women who are against breastfeeding in public because there are concerned about perverts, being vulnerable and ect. My mom is against breastfeeding in public she said she would go to restroom, my mom is old school.

But how is breastfeeding an argument for social equality for women, espically black women? In order to have feminism, there has to be opression, but black men are not in a position to telling and forcing black women to do certain things. Black men are not making up laws and the ones oppressing black women.

huny all women worry about perverts because it doesn't matter what they're doing or wearing.

a woman breastfeeding her baby alone in a bathroom, is more vulnerable than a woman who is surrounded by people who can actually see her, hear what's going on and get to her quickly.

there's many different reasons why women are against breastfeeding but it all stems from the breast being sexualized.

:manny: