Picture Of Mother Breastfeeding At A Wedding Goes Viral (Pics Included)

Is the picture too much?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
this is getting really off-topic but ok...
i told you if i bent you over and stuck a 9 inch dildo in your a$$hole you looked back at me and asked "why did you do that?" :mjcry: and I told you

1. because men and women get fukked in their asses all the time
2. its not wrong for me to fukk you in your ass because you'll get sexual pleasure from it once you relax and stop
clenching
3. because i look at your a$$hole as an orifice of sexual pleasure and not as a hole that shyt comes out of.

would you still be my boo?
:steviej:
Feminist logic 101 people.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm still not sure why people choose to say ANYTHING negative about a woman breastfeeding her child. Her neighbors child....:whoa:? But it's her son/daughter and can and HAS been done in public for centuries. Who the fukk just woke up 1 day and said ":ufdup:....i'm calling CPS and going to out you on twitter and facebook as well". Like I one hand, I understand being politically correct or "culturally sensitive" but breastfeeding is a universal action that spreads across the entire world. It's a boob....the child needs to eat....there are NO other ways around it. What if I just decided one day that i didn't want to see woman's bare feet in dirty flip flops all day long and said enough...."I'm calling cps for you exposing your cracked soles in public:scust:" The same fukkers who complained probably had a mouthful of milk on the daily...and it wasn't Barbers :skip: Seriously though, fukk off with this shyt. I'm legit offended and I'm not even a woman
Blame American Capitalism. During the Mad Man era, we were convinced into buying tons of stuff that was unnecessary.

Like the DeBeers company convincing us Diamond Engagement rings were a girls best friend or Listerine coining the term Halitosis, a disease that you dont know you have but everyone else does and talks about behind your back. Formula is for moms who can't breastfeed but somewhere along the lines, people thought formula was better/cleaner and breastfeeding was nasty. Even tho, babies on formula poop more often and it smells worse.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Self expression? People doing something as basic as breastfeeding for likes? :what: Yeah, she's so courageous for pulling out her titty and feeding her kid. :rudy::russ:FOH.