Picture Of Mother Breastfeeding At A Wedding Goes Viral (Pics Included)

Is the picture too much?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
huny all women worry about perverts because it doesn't matter what they're doing or wearing.

a woman breastfeeding her baby alone in a bathroom, is more vulnerable than a woman who is surrounded by people who can actually see her, hear what's going on and get to her quickly.

there's many different reasons why women are against breastfeeding but it all stems from the breast being sexualized.

:manny:

lol breast are being sexualized lol

Breastfeeding has always been sexualized, it dates back to the european middle ages in rome with roman charity, even in recent times (1900) with Carl Buttenstedt. Carl Buttenstedt (german) wrote a book on the sexual pleasure of grown men and breastfeeding.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
i agree and we've come a long way but we still have to keep pushing the issue until breastfeeding in public becomes a choice, that's not met with controversy, ridicule and punishment worldwide.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Why is this white baby wearing a dashiki?? :dahell:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
huny all women worry about perverts because it doesn't matter what they're doing or wearing.

a woman breastfeeding her baby alone in a bathroom, is more vulnerable than a woman who is surrounded by people who can actually see her, hear what's going on and get to her quickly.

there's many different reasons why women are against breastfeeding but it all stems from the breast being sexualized.

:manny:

Cry about titties being sexualized then act like you don't like getting your titties sucked during sex brehettes.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Youre definitely in the minority.

Just more goofy feminist bullshyt. Most women get pleasure from their breast being touched during sex, so how is it wrong to sexualize something you get sexual pleasure from. Its like me crying like ":mjcry: how dare they see the penis as a tool of sexual pleasure and not a simple reproductive organ :mjcry: "

Ya'll tumblr wunderkinds need to get the fukk over yourselves.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Youre definitely in the minority.

Just more goofy feminist bullshyt. Most women get pleasure from their breast being touched during sex, so how is it wrong to sexualize something you get sexual pleasure from. Its like me crying like ":mjcry: how dare they see the penis as a tool of sexual pleasure and not a simple reproductive organ :mjcry: "

Ya'll tumblr wunderkinds need to get the fukk over yourselves.
say it again:wow:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WTF is wrong with a woman breasfeeding her child, it's a natural human function.

People are ridiculous to get up in arms about this.
So is shytting, pissing and fukking but you'll get arrested for all 3 with Indecent Exposure if you do it in view of the public.

Not that I have a problem with breastfeeding, but that logic is broken and ridiculously narrow minded.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And for the record I have 0 problem if a chick is breastfeeding in public. but when you start making "tutorial" and "educational" videos of it or uploading your feeding onto the gram it moves past necessity into a cry for attention and I'll call anyone man or woman a annoying tryhard for doing that.