Picture Of Mother Breastfeeding At A Wedding Goes Viral (Pics Included)

Is the picture too much?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
i agree and we've come a long way but we still have to keep pushing the issue until breastfeeding in public becomes a choice, that's not met with controversy, ridicule and punishment worldwide.

With white women it's always been accepted and a choice. White women had a choice in which they made black women nurse their children during slavery. With black women it's has always been controversial, punishment and black women has always been ridiculed for it. It was not a choice.

White feminism and black feminism are two different things. I'm fine with black women having rights, I don't fight for rights for whites women, asians women and etc.

580828_372264992840797_1336160827_n.jpg

When you decide to change, you know where I'm at
200w.gif

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yoooo!!!!

:laff::laff::laff:

@Poitier is the son Black?

Is she Black?

:laff::laff:

Black love y'all :mjlol:

I'm more upset that they took a baby to a wedding :francis:. They don't need to be around grown folks drankin

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
these are the same type of men who will rant and rave about much they hate feminism but they're the reason why feminism exists because they want to dictate when, where, how and why a woman should breastfeed her own child.

I can't...
:snoop:
Then log off you stupid bytch. God created you to suck dikk and make sandwiches
:ufdup:

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
Youre definitely in the minority.

Just more goofy feminist bullshyt. Most women get pleasure from their breast being touched during sex, so how is it wrong to sexualize something you get sexual pleasure from. Its like me crying like ":mjcry: how dare they see the penis as a tool of sexual pleasure and not a simple reproductive organ :mjcry: "

Ya'll tumblr wunderkinds need to get the fukk over yourselves.

this is getting really off-topic but ok...
i told you if i bent you over and stuck a 9 inch dildo in your a$$hole you looked back at me and asked "why did you do that?" :mjcry: and I told you

1. because men and women get fukked in their asses all the time
2. its not wrong for me to fukk you in your ass because you'll get sexual pleasure from it once you relax and stop
clenching
3. because i look at your a$$hole as an orifice of sexual pleasure and not as a hole that shyt comes out of.

would you still be my boo?
:steviej:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch is an attention whore

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Women don't carry pumps with them 24/7, unless you're a working woman who can't breast feed every hour or two. It is absolutely necessary if your baby needs to be fed. Throw a sheet over the baby's head and breastfeed. But again, like I said, men have no idea what the fukk they're talking about y'all just wanna tell a woman she's being crass for showing her breasts. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it y'all attach sexuality to breasts which is y'all projecting your perversion on an innocent child getting fed by their mother. Get over it. No one is even forcing y'all to look even if it is attention whoring.

Yeah a lot of us are attaching sexuality to it and that's just a hurdle society as a whole is going to have to overcome. For the record I don't have a problem with it personally and the example I provided was just to show that hey some women can manage to breast pump during the day/while at work. Keeping in line with the original picture and premise of the thread I'll repeat what I feel that woman is doing which is seeking attention. It was not about just feeding her son when she decided to take a picture and make a pose to appropriately match her caption.