Picture Of Mother Breastfeeding At A Wedding Goes Viral (Pics Included)

Is the picture too much?

• Yes

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I really don't care

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
She could use a pump.
Are there any videos of women pumping?

:ld:

Far be it from me to tell a woman how to raise her child but I've worked with three female pharmacists that would breast pump at work, they would just go into the vaccination room for 15 minutes or so and do their thing. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to breast feed in public and I totally agree that what this woman is doing is for nothing more than attention.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: worst part is she putting her cac kid in African Gear :wtf: i could understand if he was darker and mixed..... and even then why would she be down to get her mixed kid on the pro black wave when she herself married out.
technically she hasn't married out, because she is half white herself.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Far be it from me to tell a woman how to raise her child but I've worked with three female pharmacists that would breast pump at work, they would just go into the vaccination room for 15 minutes or so and do their thing. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to breast feed in public and I totally agree that what this woman is doing is for nothing more than attention.
Women don't carry pumps with them 24/7, unless you're a working woman who can't breast feed every hour or two. It is absolutely necessary if your baby needs to be fed. Throw a sheet over the baby's head and breastfeed. But again, like I said, men have no idea what the fukk they're talking about y'all just wanna tell a woman she's being crass for showing her breasts. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it y'all attach sexuality to breasts which is y'all projecting your perversion on an innocent child getting fed by their mother. Get over it. No one is even forcing y'all to look even if it is attention whoring.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I am more appalled at the child being at the wedding instead of a by-product of the honeymoon (the cart before the horse family programming that I cannot seem to shake) but breast feeding is natural. She probably should have had pumped the milk beforehand because most still are backwards and think a titty equates sex or scust. Kudos to breh for making an honest woman out of her before the child entered middle school/undergrad:mjpls: like many modern families.

Edit: Misread it. She was attending a wedding. She still should have probably pumped beforehand