Pete Rock set to sue Nas over "World is Yours" royalties

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Y'all too damn old with this Nas worshipping, have some self respect as a Man.

Pay that man and that's it, he kept it behind closed doors since 94, he waited a long time, now it's time to pay this Man.

Nas signed a Contract with Pete Rock he's legally obligated to pay Pete Rock

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Pay that man and that's it, he kept it behind closed doors since 94, he waited a long time, now it's time to pay this Man
30 years bruh? U think it’s NAS who ain’t paying him? So Nas chose Pete Rock to not pay him out of every producer. Y’all nikkas need to use yall noggin. Nas ain’t the one responsible to pay him royalties. All in all. I hope that nikka gets whatever he’s owed if he is owed anything and Nas NEVER fukks wit that nikka again. nikka been a crab since 96.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro how old u think Pete Rock is? Lol

Old enuff to....party

fogle-mclovin.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
30 years bruh? U think it’s NAS who ain’t paying him? So Nas chose Pete Rock to not pay him out of every producer. Y’all nikkas need to use yall noggin. Nas ain’t the one responsible to pay him royalties. All in all. I hope that nikka gets whatever he’s owed if he is owed anything and Nas NEVER fukks wit that nikka again. nikka been a crab since 96.

Did you read the article. Nas signed a Contract with Pete Rock, what the fukk you don't understand, Nas is obligated to pay Pete Rock, Nas signed the Contract, so why the fukk you mad about. If he signed the Contract then he have to pay, that's it

I don't care if Nas never work with him, so what if he never work with Pete Rock again, y'all sound like children

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The song finally went gold a couple years ago and Pete caught wind of that shyt and want his money. I don’t see why Nas Stan’s getting mad at Pete for wanting his money if this is even true

Nas Stan’s are by far the worst fan base on the coli. 2pac Stan’s ain’t got shyt on Nas Stan’s

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The song finally went gold a couple years ago and Pete caught wind of that shyt and want his money. I don’t see why Nas Stan’s getting mad at Pete for wanting his money if this is even true

Nas Stan’s are by far the worst fan base on the coli. 2pac Stan’s ain’t got shyt on Nas Stan’s
Man U nikkas need to shut the fukk up. U talk like u ain’t a fukkin straight up Jigga stan please shut the fukk up. Nas doesn’t administer publishing. That’s not his job. If he’s owed money. He should be paid. But it’s not Nas’ job to pay him directly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Did you read the article. Nas signed a Contract with Pete Rock, what the fukk you don't understand, Nas is obligated to pay Pete Rock, Nas signed the Contract, so why the fukk you mad about. If he signed the Contract then he have to pay, that's it

I don't care if Nas never work with him, so what, y'all sound like children
nikka Nas don’t administer publishing. This is a fukking cry for attention. If he’s owed money. He should get it. But anything else is goofy. And yes. The nikka just gave him 2 placements on his album in 2019. If that nikka had a problem with NAS then. There’s where u address it. I look at patterns. The nikka own group mate called him a bytch ass nikka and a wack person. And from the shyt he been saying over the years and the way he be actin. I see why.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Think Pete struck because Nas is getting good press now, because it's mad weird to bring it up now...also given the fact that they've worked with each other since
he been throwing shade since NASIR

goofy ass was mad his song from lost tapes 2 wasn't on Nas next album at the time which was an all Kanye produced joint. Then he tweeted E for effort regarding Kings Disease one or two.

dude been a bytch ass hater. He did the same shyt during IWW era.

now that CL smooth rant make sense... shut the fukk up and my my beats F@ggot

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Pay that man and that's it, he kept it behind closed doors since 94, he waited a long time, now it's time to pay this Man.

Nas signed a Contract with Pete Rock he's legally obligated to pay Pete Rock

Why would Nas sign a side contract with Pete Rock? That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Nas doesn’t own Illmatic, Sony does and they administer the publishing.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Man U nikkas need to shut the fukk up. U talk like u ain’t a fukkin straight up Jigga stan please shut the fukk up. Nas doesn’t administer publishing. That’s not his job. If he’s owed money. He should be paid. But it’s not Nas’ job to pay him directly.
I never attacked a damn soul because they got a issue with Jay Z lol

I’m a jay fan of his music. I don’t want to have sex with him like most Nas Stan’s do with him