Pete Rock set to sue Nas over "World is Yours" royalties

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Pete Rock I heard said very controversial things on twitter that had people heated. Some of his interviews tripped me out too.

He was always solid. A great producer but I feel part of his character changed over time.

Or I just didn't know him well through interviews etc.

If he did try to work things out with Nas behind the scenes then this may be a public attention grabber for them to resolve things. Which I hope happens.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pete Rock I heard said very controversial things on twitter that had people heated. Some of his interviews tripped me out too.

He was always solid. A great producer but I feel part of his character changed over time.

Or I just didn't know him well through interviews etc.

If he did try to work things out with Nas behind the scenes then this may be a public attention grabber for them to resolve things. Which I hope happens.

He always a piece of shyt. Tried to even get at Nas BM when they were 19/20 yrs old. Like leave the youngins alone nikka

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Nas doesn't own Illmatic so...why would Nas owe Pete Rock? It should be Sony/Columbia since they actually pay royalties. This is madness...

That's prolly what it is. Pete sueing Sony/Columbia Records

But of course for clickbait value they had to throw Nas name in the shyt to gain attention to the story.