“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You can say whatever you want and call people names and all type of shyt but fact of the matter is, Biden who famously was elected by the black folks in Georgia was a sitting president when they shot down affirmative action
How...how did you just ignore everything that dude just told you. Thats some evil shyt you just did man. Pure ego. Just admit he coubtered your point and grow from it. Dont double down and act like he didnt just retort what you said. Thats low IQ ego shyt.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
even though the republicans are full of shyt, what do they campaign on? cutting your taxes. bringing down gas prices. things that at least sound good

what's the word association with democrats lately? illegal immigration and weird fakkitry :mjlol:

You have a talent for communicating somewhat reasonable ideas in the worst possible way. :mjlol:

Honestly, aside from immigration and LGBT issues, Democrats have been on point with their rule of law/jobs/abortion rights messaging. Repealing Roe v. Wade was a non-starter for a huge number of swing voters.

Combined with Trump's legal fukkery, flipping several formerly deep red districts in special elections and the GOP being weaker than at any other time in history.

Dems are coasting right now. They need to adjust messaging on the boarder and step up black male outreach, though.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a talent for communicating somewhat reasonable ideas in the worst possible way. :mjlol:

Honestly, aside from immigration and LGBT issues, Democrats have been on point with their rule of law/jobs/abortion rights messaging. Repealing Roe v. Wade was a non-starter for a huge number of swing voters.

Combined with Trump's legal fukkery, flipping several formerly deep red districts in special elections and the GOP being weaker than at any other time in history.

Dems are coasting right now. They need to adjust messaging on the boarder and step up black male outreach, though.
Loser Trump and Roe should get the Dems past 2024, even with inflation. maybe you disagree with me, but i think the center wins Biden this election. not the far left. i"m not really worried about having to appeal to liberals, with Trump on the ticket, because he's basically their antichrist

then we'll be in 2026. Trump will be dead and buried, politically, or hopefully physically. and the country will be dying to move past the Biden/Harris ticket. that's when shyt will get interesting :dead:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
How...how did you just ignore everything that dude just told you. Thats some evil shyt you just did man. Pure ego. Just admit he coubtered your point and grow from it. Dont double down and act like he didnt just retort what you said. Thats low IQ ego shyt.
Evil?

Man you goofy ass nikkas don’t even understand what yall really saying

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Please explain the chain of causation that would link the overturning of affirmative action to Biden. Saying that he was the sitting president is not specific enough.
I don’t know what else to say, if the significance of ending affirmative action isn’t enough then I don’t know what to tell yall

They literally trying to permanently give us the underclass and yall more worried about the technicalities of the political system

For somebody who was pandering to black people, and for black people to be one of the main sectors to elect him in these battleground states, it’s just acceptable to yall for affirmative action shot down while he president, and they not doing shyt about it

This why people on here be calling yall shills or crackers

bytch ass nikkas call me evil and stupid and all type of shyt for even bringing a fact up that we all witnessed happening

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t know what else to say, if the significance of ending affirmative action isn’t enough then I don’t know what to tell yall

They literally trying to permanently give us the underclass and yall more worried about the technicalities of the political system

For somebody who was pandering to black people, and for black people to be one of the main sectors to elect him in these battleground states, it’s just acceptable to yall for affirmative action shot down while he president, and they not doing shyt about it

bytch ass nikkas call me evil and stupid and all type of shyt for even bringing a fact up that we all witnessed happening
Holy shyt, you're stupid. And worst of all, you're stubborn and stupid.

Edit: Here, watch this a few times.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
the bottom line is that the Republicans are far better at branding than the Democrats are, even though the Democrats' platform is better for average americans

this weekend is a perfect example. the Republicans are wishing people a Happy Easter, like normal people. Biden is out here wishing people Happy Tranny Remembrance Day :beli:

You are a cracker "branding" is appealing to white grievance in your tiny brain.

fukk you.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You are a cracker "branding" is appealing to white grievance in your tiny brain.

fukk you.
Some of you nikkas really act like women

How do you not understand what he’s saying?

Most people especially ppl on the fence who don’t follow politics like that definitely believe Republican propaganda because they literally make it a mission to repeat it every time they have a platform.

Seriously how hard would it be for democrats to shut it down with actual statistics? Instead they don’t they just let the lies keep on

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tariq is an idiot with no political strategy.

He is good at entertainingly diagnosing the problem but he has no solution.

We need Black lobbyists and Think tanks to push our agenda not "don't vote" babble.
Voting for white supremacists without tangibles is not a solution.

Holding your vote is the manly thing to do. Stand on your own two feet and make them earn your vote. Take some testosterone supplements if your estrogen levels are so high, friend.

“Stand on my own two feet, and come equipped Any stage I'm seen on or mic I fiend onI stand alone, and need nothin' to lean on

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Yes it's a pretty serious situation. That's why I was giving you a chance to logically explain it.

Well, you made a big assertion and i only think it's fair that you explain how you came to your conclusion. Otherwise it just looks like you're making a huge leap in logic while absolving the people that had an active hand in getting rid of it.

For somebody who was pandering to black people, and for black people to be one of the main sectors to elect him in these battleground states, it’s just acceptable to yall for affirmative action shot down while he president, and they not doing shyt about it.

This is why I asked you for a chain of causation. ie the links that bind cause and effect together. What actions lead to affirmative action being overturned.

We can both acknowledge that Trump's scotus picks lead to it being overturned, yes?

And since it was overturned for being unconsitutional, what exactly can biden do to rectify it? That's the part that you need to flesh out.

:francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
well, let me know when the polls reflect that. because they don't :yeshrug:

i say this shyt because i want the democrats to win. they can do better, and they can stop pandering to mentally ill weirdos

And yet...somehow...the Democrats are winning without your help you dumbass cac.

Democrats have been winning literally every election cycle since 2018, including the White House, and they're going to lose again in November. Quote that. Clearly the Republicans aren't as genius as you love thinking. In fact they can't even get it together with a House Speaker, looking like total jacksses ran by petulant children.

YOU are an immature cac bigot who puts his odd, grade schol level obsession with gay sex above all other issues. Dont project your chidish idiocy on other voters. Most voters arent concerned about sex, theyre concerned about competent leadership, keeping quasi fascists like Trump out of government, protecting our civil rights, and protecting an economy that is currently growing every day.

You stay repeating this Democrats so dumb shyt while completely ignoring actual facts and election outcomes. You need to stay away from politics threads. I know as a cac you live with a mindless sense of your own self importance, but youre clearly not an authority on what is "smart" and "dumb" in politics as much as youd like to believe.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet...somehow...the Democrats are winning without your help you dumbass cac.

Democrats have been winning literally every election cycle since 2018, including the White House, and they're going to lose again in November. Quote that. Clearly the Republicans aren't as genius as you love thinking. In fact they can't even get it together with a House Speaker, looking like total jacksses ran by petulant children.

YOU are an immature cac bigot who puts his odd, grade schol level obsession with gay sex above all other issues. Dont project your chidish idiocy on other voters. Most voters arent concerned about sex, theyre concerned about competent leadership, keeping quasi fascists like Trump out of government, protecting our civil rights, and protecting an economy that is currently growing every day.

You stay repeating this Democrats so dumb shyt while completely ignoring actual facts and election outcomes. You need to stay away from politics threads. I know as a cac you live with a mindless sense of your own self importance, but youre clearly not an authority on what is "smart" and "dumb" in politics as much as youd like to believe.
the Democrats are only winning right now because Trump is such a loser. if Trump had dropped dead in February 2021, the dems would have got their fukkin clock cleaned in 2022

we'll see if Trump and abortion can get them through one more election cycle :ehh: because if the Republicans were running a moderate 50 year old this year, biden would get his ass kicked

and i'm voting straight blue in november. stop acting defensive about me criticizing my party to do better

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Loser Trump and Roe should get the Dems past 2024, even with inflation. maybe you disagree with me, but i think the center wins Biden this election. not the far left. i"m not really worried about having to appeal to liberals, with Trump on the ticket, because he's basically their antichrist

then we'll be in 2026. Trump will be dead and buried, politically, or hopefully physically. and the country will be dying to move past the Biden/Harris ticket. that's when shyt will get interesting :dead:

The country is unequivocally better today than it was 4 years ago, the economy is visibly growing, stock market going gangbusters, and the Republicans have pretty much ddveoped an, apparently "smart" in your eyes, image of themselves of being the sub-fascist anti-civil rights party of Donald Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Donald Trump. But by 2026, that's when everyone's gonna get so sick of Biden and Harris and the job they've done. Lemme guess cus "he's so old tho!"

Man you are the worst at this politics shyt.