“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What exactly do you get if you vote republican instead of democrat as an adult? When you're a senior you won't even have social security because they want to cut it :mjlol:

They have a clear mission and it's this: They want to bring america back to the time where the only people who mattered were white men with money and land. Everyone else is expected to be there FOR those men. If you're black you're entertainment or slave labor. If you're gay, you're in the closet only until when of those white men with money wants to have clandestine sex with you. If you're a woman, you exist to produce children(whom these men won't even help with raising) and to have sex with him however and whenever he wants.

To that end, they'll use c00ns to launder that message. Those c00ns of course have been told that they're "one of the good ones" and will assume that they'll benefit from the new status quo. I reccomend people read victor frankl's memoirs about living in a concentration camp(Man's search for meaning). In the camp, there were prisoners (Capos) who would be extra aggressive towards other inmates because they thought they'd get a little extra food, a blanket at night, or easier duties. They were still going to be killed like everyone else, but they became deluded in their desperation.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
but the average voter doesnt comprehend this kinda shyt :dead: most people in this country cant even name the 3 branches of government

all im saying is that if the Dems could somehow get better at countering some of this shyt, they SHOULD be able to bury republicans nationally. they're a trash party
I guess you can say it’s a image problem with dems but let’s not act like republicans acting like something they not, ain’t shyt conservative about the moves they be makin and I wish people would stop acting like they are

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’ve become more moderate, but to be black and vote for a Republican President after:
They killed Affirmative Action
They killed DEI
They killing US History curriculums
They want to gut Obamacare
They want to keep you working until 70 years old
They got a stolen seat and a rapist on the Supreme Court
Kill yourselves c00ns :what:

Oh and it’s still fukk Biden for what he has allowed to happen to the Palestinian people. :pacspit:
I mean in theory they could make the argument that them voting for a so called democratic candidate led to that list which is what happened

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I mean in theory they could make the argument that them voting for a so called democratic candidate led to that list which is what happened
You talking about Hillary? They didn't vote for her (where it mattered the most), which is why we got Trump. His selection of judges is what's killed those initiatives. Four more years of Trump means more Trump judges. But at least we will get our wish of seeing Clarencd Thomas retire...to see another young anti-black judge get the position that he will get to hold for the next 50 years.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You talking about Hillary? They didn't vote for her (where it mattered the most), which is why we got Trump. His selection of judges is what's killed those initiatives. Four more years of Trump means more Trump judges. But at least we will get our wish of seeing Clarencd Thomas retire...to see another young anti-black judge get the position that he will get to hold for the next 50 years.
No that shyt happened under Biden, yea we can go over about how president doesn’t have absolute power and whatever but it shouldn’t be ignored that the president that black people won the office for allowed affirmative action to die as well as other things

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that shyt happened under Biden, yea we can go over about how president doesn’t have absolute power and whatever but it shouldn’t be ignored that the president that black people won the office for allowed affirmative action to die as well as other things
:snoop: you can't be that stupid
Do you think Biden was working off of a clean slate after Trump? It's known that a new president's first year or so they are dealing with what the policies the previous president put into place.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: you can't be that stupid
Do you think Biden was working off of a clean slate after Trump? It's known that a new president's first year or so they are dealing with what the policies the previous president put into place.
You can say whatever you want and call people names and all type of shyt but fact of the matter is, Biden who famously was elected by the black folks in Georgia was a sitting president when they shot down affirmative action

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can say whatever you want and call people names and all type of shyt but fact of the matter is, Biden who famously was elected by the black folks in Georgia was a sitting president when they shot down affirmative action
President is over the Executive Branch not Judicial. We have a checks and balances amongst the three branches of government so the power is equal between them. If the president could overturn Supreme Court decisions then the president would have too much power.

You should've learned that in middle school

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
President is over the Executive Branch not Judicial. We have a checks and balances amongst the three branches of government so the power is equal between them. If the president could overturn Supreme Court decisions then the president would have too much power.

You should've learned that in middle school
Like I said affirmative action died under him, if the Supreme Court said “we bringing back slavery for black people” then what, should a president not do anything and let the court bring chattel slavery back?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Please explain the chain of causation that would link the overturning of affirmative action to Biden. Saying that he was the sitting president is not specific enough.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The So called conservatives co-sign the illegals too

And I guess people can be mad about social programs but that’s what helps move the country forward, I don’t understand the pushback on using taxes for the right things
Not saying is right, just explaining my theory in why people become more conservative.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
even though the republicans are full of shyt, what do they campaign on? cutting your taxes. bringing down gas prices. things that at least sound good

what's the word association with democrats lately? illegal immigration and weird fakkitry :mjlol:
Upholding democracy.... Something your friend Ron DeSantis doesn't believe in.....remember?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upholding democracy.... Something your friend Ron DeSantis doesn't believe in.....remember?
well, let me know when the polls reflect that. because they don't :yeshrug:

i say this shyt because i want the democrats to win. they can do better, and they can stop pandering to mentally ill weirdos

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
well, let me know when the polls reflect that. because they don't :yeshrug:

i say this shyt because i want the democrats to win. they can do better, and they can stop pandering to mentally ill weirdos

Stop posting in here now cac before I expose you to them folks that don't know you.