“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I listen to a lot of people on the other side, many I know the board doesn't like. Many that are black.

Not this nikka.

Not only is he a clear fraud, but he has clear Bigger Long (pause) energy. He's the worst type of Uncle Tom/c00n. Because i don't even think he does it for money or misguided. I think he has a genuine hate for black people. He'd be on the front lines in kind of race conflict fighting on behalf of confederacy.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You voted for a white supremacist for nothing tangible in return. Let that really sink into your indoctrinated mind. Nothing you say or do will change that fact. You have to live with that everyday as it eats away at your soul and manhood, friend.:francis:
You disenfranchised yourself for "tangibles" yet received nothing but more white supremacy more bad legislation and more candidates that don't represent you and due to your childlike absent mindedness you believe that you've accomplished something.

While you sit idly by doing nothing as usual... I want you to really let that apathy sink in to your "care free" brain. You have to live with that everyday as it eats away at your children's future and your children's livelihood friend. :francis:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bottom line is that the Republicans are far better at branding than the Democrats are, even though the Democrats' platform is better for average americans

this weekend is a perfect example. the Republicans are wishing people a Happy Easter, like normal people. Biden is out here wishing people Happy Tranny Remembrance Day :beli:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
What is conservative though, republicans ain’t really conservative for real though

That’s just a trick bag they started because they was mad about civil rights that’s why they switched parties

These people ain’t really bout that life cause if that was the case they wouldn’t have been making some of the decisions they been making for the past several decades

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I vote democrat because of one reason

To change them motherfukkers on the Supreme Court

nikkas stay goofy,,,,

shyt doesn’t change like our student loans, roe vs wade, the border because of the right..

Just remember if hillary would have got in office( THANKS A LOT TO WHITE WOMEN NOT VOTING FOR HER) then the supreme court would have 3 democrats and not republicans that trump put in …

A lot of these geechies don’t dig deep and just stay connected to fox news and mainstream media
That’s a hell of assumption you making about what Hillary would’ve done, we don’t know what she would’ve did

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Seems like a grocery list of things that young people want or need.

Why do you care if kids get to stay on health insurance until they're 26 if you are 46?

Why do you care about the child tax credit when your kids are all over 18 and ineligible?

Free school lunch? :mjlol:

Abortion rights when your wife is going through menopause? :mjlol:

You got a mortgage and a business how much time do you have to think about Israel?

:mjlol:

Older people have different issues and priorities. It's okay to acknowledge that. It doesn't make young people dumb for voting their interests. But let's me honest.
No that’s a list everybody needs

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
What is conservative though, republicans ain’t really conservative for real though

That’s just a trick bag they started because they was mad about civil rights that’s why they switched parties

These people ain’t really bout that life cause if that was the case they wouldn’t have been making some of the decisions they been making for the past several decades
True. I use to call my a fiscal conservative until I realized it doesn't exist.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even though the republicans are full of shyt, what do they campaign on? cutting your taxes. bringing down gas prices. things that at least sound good

what's the word association with democrats lately? illegal immigration and weird fakkitry :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
even though the republicans are full of shyt, what do they campaign on? cutting your taxes. bringing down gas prices. things that at least sound good

what's the word association with democrats lately? illegal immigration and weird fakkitry :mjlol:
Republicans is voting to give tax benefits to the wealthy, what part of conservatism is that

And cutting taxes isn’t a good thing why do people assume that

And gas price issue is they fault just as much as democrats

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason people use to say that was because republicans presented themselves as the party that would put more money in your pockets by lowering your taxes.

These days they're hardly concerned with that (not like they ever really were) and are trying their hardest to get rid of social security. It's an old trope that obfuscates their actual agendas
:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans is voting to give tax benefits to the wealthy, what part of conservatism is that

And cutting taxes isn’t a good thing why do people assume that

And gas price issue is they fault just as much as democrats
but the average voter doesnt comprehend this kinda shyt :dead: most people in this country cant even name the 3 branches of government

all im saying is that if the Dems could somehow get better at countering some of this shyt, they SHOULD be able to bury republicans nationally. they're a trash party

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
When you start making more you get taxed more so you might feel a certain way if you see hunders of millions being expend on ilegal immigrants or social programs.

Add to that that today's liberal are tomorrow's bigots, you can be for gay marriage today and be called a conservative bigot because you don't wan a men on the womens swim team.
The So called conservatives co-sign the illegals too

And I guess people can be mad about social programs but that’s what helps move the country forward, I don’t understand the pushback on using taxes for the right things

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve become more moderate, but to be black and vote for a Republican President after:
They killed Affirmative Action
They killed DEI
They killing US History curriculums
They want to gut Medicaid and Obamacare
They want to keep you working until 70 years old
They got a stolen seat and a rapist on the Supreme Court
Kill yourselves c00ns :what:

Oh and it’s still fukk Biden for what he has allowed to happen to the Palestinian people. I will never vote for him again.:pacspit: But I won’t be voting for Trumpet either. :comeon: