“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know what else to say, if the significance of ending affirmative action isn’t enough then I don’t know what to tell yall

They literally trying to permanently give us the underclass and yall more worried about the technicalities of the political system

For somebody who was pandering to black people, and for black people to be one of the main sectors to elect him in these battleground states, it’s just acceptable to yall for affirmative action shot down while he president, and they not doing shyt about it

This why people on here be calling yall shills or crackers

bytch ass nikkas call me evil and stupid and all type of shyt for even bringing a fact up that we all witnessed happening

This....has to be one of the most awesome posts in the history of a coli politics thread. Good God this gotta be the most Olympian level mental gymnastic shilling for Republicans I ever seen.

"Yall all worried about...facts...and technicalities...and how this US law stuff actually works....and the actual reasons affirmative action got overturned instead of just misdirecting blame to Democrats. Yall are the shills! Not me who's clearly and desperately trying to misdirect people's anger away from Republicans for something they are solely responsible for. I'm not projecting at all."

Is this one of these "grown up" Republicans yall talking about right here?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Loser Trump and Roe should get the Dems past 2024, even with inflation. maybe you disagree with me, but i think the center wins Biden this election. not the far left. i"m not really worried about having to appeal to liberals, with Trump on the ticket, because he's basically their antichrist

then we'll be in 2026. Trump will be dead and buried, politically, or hopefully physically. and the country will be dying to move past the Biden/Harris ticket. that's when shyt will get interesting :dead:
Trump will win the primary in 2028

the far left is just a chronically online, delusional base atp

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Voting for white supremacists without tangibles is not a solution.

I truly believe there is irony in demanding "tangibles" in such a nebulous way. The folks who demand tangibles rarely give clear explanations of what this means for them.

Going by the dictionary definition, it's something perceptible by touch. The irony is that most things government does can't really be defined this way unless they're directly giving a cause or organization cash. What are you demanding from politicians that you can put hand on, breh? Reparations? Then just say that. Be clear. And be realistic on how we can accomplish this.

Withholding your vote doesn't make people listen to you more, this is dumb as hell. Please show me an example of this happening.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I truly believe there is irony in demanding "tangibles" in such a nebulous way. The folks who demand tangibles rarely give clear explanations of what this means for them.

Going by the dictionary definition, it's something perceptible by touch. The irony is that most things government does can't really be defined this way unless they're directly giving a cause or organization cash. What are you demanding from politicians that you can put hand on, breh? Reparations? Then just say that. Be clear. And be realistic on how we can accomplish this.

Withholding your vote doesn't make people listen to you more, this is dumb as hell. Please show me an example of this happening.
Just say you want to continue to be comfortable under white supremacy. and on a political plantation. You’re afraid there may not be any hot buttered biscuits readily available if you leave, friend.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just say you want to continue to be comfortable under white supremacy. and on a political plantation. You’re afraid there may not be any hot buttered biscuits readily available if you leave, friend.
We live under the same White supremacist system.

I'm advocating to change the system to make things better for black folks by participating in the democratic process.

You are advocating for doing nothing, with no plans or strategies to counter White supremacists and their talking points. Even while knowing that they vote, strategize, organize, and donate for the causes that they care about.

Which of us is actually advocating to be comfortable under White supremacy, breh?

Last edited:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I’ve seen quite a few older black folks started thinking more republican and try to throw that negative democrat shyt in my face.. and it’s always the ones who started doing good or have good jobs and live in a nice neighborhood and they put themselves into rich white people category because of their money and career and the shyt gets annoying.

It’s like they completely ignore the straight up racism Trump, his people around him, Fox News and these fake grifters from churches and other c00n outlets

Daps
Propaganda

Once Donald Trump is a non factor these videos won’t matter anymore because people don’t really care about Politics like that. Name dropping Trump gets the computers putin though. I’m over it.
This.

You never hear recent Black conservative-converts wax poetic about their love for Mitch McConnell or how they think Romney could have won in 2012 etc.

They're all about Trump, not GOP politics....it's because DJT is dumb and seems more "accessible" than 99% of Republicans. He talks loud, doesn't have coherent policy and is good with catchy one-liners.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We

We live under the same White supremacist system.

I'm advocating to change the system to make things better for black folks by participating in the democratic process.

You are advocating for doing nothing, with no plans or strategies to counter White supremacists and their talking points. Even while knowing that they vote, strategize, and organize for the causes that they care about.

Which of us is actually advocating to be comfortable under White supremacy, breh?
Making a white supremacist political party earn your vote is doing more than just giving away your vote.

At least Black women are getting a pat on the head and symbolism. Black men are only getting degrading videos like these, friend.

*Plays the intro to “No Vaseline”

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Making a white supremacist political party earn your vote is doing more than just giving away your vote.

What is it, then?

Other than pouting in the corner until a supposed White supremacist party pays attention to you?

Make it make sense. :stopitslime:

At least Black women are getting a pat on the head and symbolism. Black men are only getting degrading videos like these, friend.

Black women get more things politically because they vote more, on average. :skip:

I've said it several times in other places, but y'all have it backwards. It's not "no tangibles, no vote"...it's "no vote, no tangibles."

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What is it, then?

Other than pouting in the corner until a supposed White supremacist party pays attention to you?

Make it make sense. :stopitslime:

Black women get more things politically because they vote more, on average. :skip:

I've said it several times in other places, but y'all have it backwards. It's not "no tangibles, no vote"...it's "no vote, no tangibles."
So being able to fukk broads and transformers, like the ones in that video, is tangibles to you, friend? :scust::dame:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So being able to fukk broads and transformers, like the ones in that video, is tangibles to you, friend? :scust::dame:

Those videos ain't got shyt to do with me. Answer my question:

How is withholding your vote any better than pouting in the corner until a supposed White supremacist party pays attention to you?

Is your political strategist potty-trained? :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point I’m lost at how anyone can think these parties legitimately matter. It just doesn’t matter both sides are compromised by the same entities and neither are going to do anything for their constituents.