PC is dope but not dope enough to replace a console.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
No it hasn't, the series X is got up to PC performance from 4 years ago

it can't even run Yakuza like Dragon in 4k at 60fps with medium PC settings, you have to go all the way to 1080p for 60fps and that's not a next gen game, how is it gonna run next gen games in 4k with high performance, it won't, you will need a PC for that
Breh you comparing an $800 3080 to a $500 Series X.
The point of this thread is to show that PC gaming isn't as grand as it's made out to be.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Been on PC since late 2015. This gen i will 100% be on PC/PS5. I just need to upgrade my PC. I don't see how anyone could only be PC, or a only console owner. The pro's outweighs the cons on PC. Especially if you have a console to fall back on. I absolutely agree that PC fukkboi's act like there's no problems on PC. I don't even engage if one of them talk that bs.

PC:
Mods - Most underrated feature on PC. It legit breath's new life into some games. If it wasn't for QOL improvement mods on certain games i wouldn't have finished them. TW3 for example. I had fast travel anywhere mod from the very beginning. Same with RDR2 (fast travel anywhere) but i stll dropped that.

Graphical settings - Not just Performance OR Fidelity. You can tweak specifically to your liking. Find the perfect balance, or if your rig is powerful enough just max it out. One thing i noticed on PC as opposed to console is even if you drop to the same exact settings as console. PC STILL looks more crisp/has a sharper image (console image looks softer). Also PC has less input lag.

It's a PC so it's not just for gaming
Free online - It doesn't compare to console's online imo though
Emulate games - Switch games for example could be played at 4k
Use any controller of your choice

Console:
Plug & Play, simple as that
Day 1 Exclusives (at least for PS)
Better online (PSN & XBN does go down sometimes though)
What do you mean that pc online doesn't compare to psn/xbox

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you comparing an $800 3080 to a $500 Series X.
The point of this thread is to show that PC gaming isn't as grand as it's made out to be.

You don't have the hardware so you don't understand, the gap is has big as the price difference dumb ass

also Cheaper PC hardware still look sbetter than Xbox , because console games are at medium PC settings not ultra and you can still play at high frame rates

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on every game

stop it, you clearly don't know how PC gaming works, also you can go into the settings and uninstall the update

did you update your NVIDIA drivers, whenever there's a problem with a GPU its usually the Game ready driver that hasn't been updated did you even check geforce experience app

99 percent of people aren't having this problem, I got a 3080

I’m on the latest gpu driver for nvidia. Also my amd integrated gpuI had to update as well. Still getting stuttering in soul Calibur 6 and Apex.

I also ddu the nvidia driver a few times before I read about the windows update being trash. So don’t come at me like I don’t know shyt.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
You don't have the hardware so you don't understand, the gap is has big as the price difference dumb ass

also Cheaper PC hardware still look sbetter than Xbox , because console games are at medium PC settings not ultra and you can still play at high frame rates
Jesus dude you just as bad as the stans. Eat a dikk

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Having a 4 and PC cover all I need. I can pretty much play any game with those 2. But troubleshooting windows for a certain games in past was kind of annoying. Windows updates and driver shyt is hassle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus dude you just as bad as the stans. Eat a dikk

How

it's like saying a 50k car is better than 350k bentley, its just not

you can say I'm not willing to pay for that much for car fine, but you can't say it's not better because it's not true

I use to think PC gaming was all hype, until I finally got one so I could finally use my 4k screen and I haven't looked back since

I got frustrated with my 1080ti performance and sold that shyt and went damn near a year without GPU until I get a 3080, after you get use to a certain standard you want to maintain that as games get more demanding it is what it is

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
What do you mean that pc online doesn't compare to psn/xbox
Imo even online on console (ps4/xbone/ps5/SeX) doesn’t match up to the 360 era online. That was the height/golden era of online gaming. I’m not talking price, I’m talking more of which is more convenient (outside of price lol) to the average gamer if that makes any sense. On PC certain games are either dead compared to console, or has cheating which you see less of on console (2k for example). Some games could be better online on PC (i hear gears 5 is for example).

I prefer gaming online on console. I barely ever gamed on PC online. Plus most people i know irl have either Xbox (I personally would never get a Xbox again, I’m PC from here on out ), or a PlayStation. Shyt, even the Switch. Most people i know (again irl not met online) doesn’t game on PC at all. Definitely not online.

Kind of off topic but not to mention all the different PC launchers PC gamers have to use. Epic, Steam, R* launcher etc. It would be better if it was all in one place, no custom shortcuts, or any of that. Achievements are wack compared to console as well.

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Imo even online on console (ps4/xbone/ps5/SeX) doesn’t match up to the 360 era online. That was the height/golden era of online gaming. I’m not talking price, I’m talking more of which is more convenient (outside of price lol) to the average gamer if that makes any sense. On PC certain games are either dead compared to console, or has cheating which you see less of on console (2k for example). Some games could be better online on PC (i hear gears 5 is for example).

I prefer gaming online on console. I barely ever gamed on PC online. Plus most people i know irl have either Xbox (I personally would never get a Xbox again, I’m PC from here on out ), or a PlayStation. Shyt, even the Switch. Most people i know (again irl not met online) doesn’t game on PC at all. Definitely not online.

Kind of off topic but not to mention all the different PC launchers PC gamers have to use. Epic, Steam, R* launcher etc. It would be better if it was all in one place, no custom shortcuts, or any of that. Achievements are wack compared to console as well.
:ehh: I see what you mean yea ps3/360 era was my best online times as well

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're gonna be a PC owner you're gonna have to learn to troubleshoot. It sucks but it's helped me learn way more about PC's(and to an extent, electronics).

I primarily game on PC, all my friends do too. It is what it is. :yeshrug:
And the troubleshooting isnt even that bad

30 seconds on google has fixed damn near every problem I've run into :francis: