PC is dope but not dope enough to replace a console.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Last time I had a gaming PC was during the ps3 era, and I remember the shyt taking a massive performance hit when I assumed you could just hook it up to an HDTV.

Well that doesn't happen now.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I had a gaming PC was during the ps3 era, and I remember the shyt taking a massive performance hit when I assumed you could just hook it up to an HDTV.

It's 2021.. Them problems don't exist and your new xbox or ps5 is about the same size as a pc :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the same dumbass lie consolers have been spouting for 15+ years. I just let them babble at this point. :manny:

I think now is the best time to game on pc. People talk about friends on ps5 or Xbox but on pc you still have access to xbox live friends and all games are cross platform now so you can still play with the same people. The real reason is people just can't afford it. Consoles are for broke people. :mjpls:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imo gaming on PC is like having to adjust the settings on your TV to get the best picture for nearly every new game you play, and it only gets more complex when mods are involved.

Plus I'd rather chill on the couch playing games with a controller on my 55 inch TV with surround sound in the living room, than be hunched over a computer desk, staring into a 28 inch monitor barely a foot away with a mouse and keyboard. Gaming on PC isnt as relaxing.
You can play your pc on your tv tho.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Freedom of PC is always going to trump anything the console can do. Also, most online components of console games only last a few years at max. I can load up Diablo 2 right now and play online if I want:blessed:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
this thread will eventually devolve into some "pc is for nerds" shyt :mjlol:
A dude I worked with played a game on pc for the first time I think it was Madden or Call of Duty and was like yo this shyt is dope but I can't play on pc cause shyt is for nerds. :russ:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Refresh rate and latency is worse gaming on a TV and im not trying to have a big ass computer tower taking up space in my entertainment center, nor do I want to move the shyt back and forth between the computer desk and living room.

Not an issue for recent OLED Gang :wow:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I'm gonna lose my friends on Pc
:comeon:
Still have access to all Xbox friends...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dude I worked with played a game on pc for the first time I think it was Madden or Call of Duty and was like yo this shyt is dope but I can't play on pc cause shyt is for nerds. :russ:

Consoles are for nerds, you are literally playing with kids toys, a grown ass man shouldn't even want to play on console at this point, I about to buy a chair and build me a cockpit for flight simulator and learn how to fly commercial airlines and fighter jets because they have a fighter jet simulator on PC for free

consoles are toys for kids, like you would buy an xbox for a 13 year old and a switch for an 10 year old

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Serious this new Windows update pretty much fukked up running alot of games. I was getting 110 fps on my 3070 now i'm getting 50 because of this fukkin update. I don't know how some nikkaz have just a PC and not a console on standby for this shyt.
Which update... 20h2? Yeah that shyt fukked up my computer and i rolled it back to 2004. shyt was so much faster... don't know what they did.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yeah, PC gaming is dope for the enhancements and personalized feel but I probably will never get into it like that