PC is dope but not dope enough to replace a console.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve actually been pondering getting a gaming PC. I then saw getting some gpus would be more of a hassle than getting the new consoles so I’m holding off for now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played on mostly PC until i got my ps4 slim in 2015.

I played Arkham knight, fallout 4, MGSV...etc I’d just rather have the simplicity of plugging in and playing my console on my tv. Don’t gotta deal:

QCGNw.png

Or whatever little dumb thing happens due to the OS or directx or missing plugins or some shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft will release an update today that impacts performance, and pc users can find a fix in about a week. Consoles, however... :sas2:

options > no options, and ever shall it be so

Usually if something is broken on console it’s broken for everyone, and theres pressure on the developer to fix it. Sometimes when shyt breaks for you on pc it could just be you and 6 other people and its on you to fix it. Thats the downside to having an open platform, versus just one set box

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Usually if something is broken on console it’s broken for everyone, and theres pressure on the developer to fix it. Sometimes when shyt breaks for you on pc it could just be you and 6 other people and its on you to fix it. Thats the downside to having an open platform, versus just one set box

Consoler reasoning. :ehh:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Microsoft will release an update today that impacts performance, and pc users can find a fix in about a week. Consoles, however... :sas2:

options > no options, and ever shall it be so

most those options are mad arbitrary and arent worth the headache for someone like me who just plays w friends and family on the weekends, and occasionally dolo if i have freetime

the pc console debate should have ended at console is for most casual players and pc is for folk who are real into games

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Serious this new Windows update pretty much fukked up running alot of games. I was getting 110 fps on my 3070 now i'm getting 50 because of this fukkin update. I don't know how some nikkaz have just a PC and not a console on standby for this shyt.
That is why do you do not update Windows for at least a month and after checking to see if there are issues with it.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This generation has narrowed the gap with PCs considerably. I've been a PC gamer for a long time but the Series X is just so easy it's hard to go back.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don’t understand how people say it’s more complex to just pull up and game and play on PC, same steps as console, find game.download game.hit play.
Imo gaming on PC is like having to adjust the settings on your TV to get the best picture for nearly every new game you play, and it only gets more complex when mods are involved.

Plus I'd rather chill on the couch playing games with a controller on my 55 inch TV with surround sound in the living room, than be hunched over a computer desk, staring into a 28 inch monitor barely a foot away with a mouse and keyboard. Gaming on PC isnt as relaxing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
every game is different an update would effect one game and not others, so I know your lying, plus there hasn't been a new windows 10 update recently

just say you're too broke to game on PC and go back to console

3070 can barely do 4k 60fps, and can easily run games 1440p and 1080p well above 60fps, I doubt you even have a gaming PC

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played on mostly PC until i got my ps4 slim in 2015.

I played Arkham knight, fallout 4, MGSV...etc I’d just rather have the simplicity of plugging in and playing my console on my tv. Don’t gotta deal:

QCGNw.png

Or whatever little dumb thing happens due to the OS or directx or missing plugins or some shyt.

I'm the opposite, I had the ps4 pro and was disappointed it couldn't do 4k, so I got my first gaming PC in 2017 and never looked back

Playing Arkham Knight at 4k max settings at 60fps, there was no comparison to the Ps4 version not to mention added effects of shadows, lighting, and particles, it wasn't a comparison and still isn't if you compare the Series X version to the PC version

Mass Effect Andromeda actually became a good game on PC because playing at 4k at 60fps made the game far more playable, than the terrible frame rate on consoles

just say you can't afford it move on, nobody choose console over PC unless their broke

end of story

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This update

A New Windows 10 Update Is Wreck
This update

[URL='https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/322040-a-new-windows-10-update-is-wrecking-game-performance']A New Windows 10 Update Is Wrecking Game Performance - ExtremeTech
[/URL]
That update was on 4/16, and nobody has had problems and isn't wide spread

one guy on reddit with 3070 said he had to remove the patch or whatever, did you even read this shyt

you don't have a 3070 either, you just said you did because that's what is mentioned in the article