Papa Pimp Headed Back to College this Week!!

tater

Superstar
Daps
The issue is he's not charismatic, not attractive, seems to be slow, old (and not in a way that makes you think he's successful or wise), and he's extremely creepy. He looks like he rubs potato chips on his face. This is the type of guy that tries to talk to you and you have to think to yourself, what is it I'm putting out in the world for him to think he even had a chance. He just reminds me of a bum hanging out at the corner store that talks to anything walking that looks remotely female.

Gross and pathetic. :huhldup:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The issue is he's not charismatic, not attractive, seems to be slow, old (and not in a way that makes you think he's successful or wise), and he's extremely creepy. He looks like he rubs potato chips on his face. This is the type of guy that tries to talk to you and you have to think to yourself, what is it I'm putting out in the world for him to think he even had a chance. He just reminds me of a bum hanging out at the corner store that talks to anything walking that looks remotely female.

:laff:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

:russ:
:russ: :russ: :russ:

@casa bey

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Some schools have recording device policies in place that dont allow students to be recorded without their consent on campus. It’d be a shame if someone reading this decided to take it upon themselves to tip off school authorities.
Don't worry I'm on it

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

:picard:

Daps

:unimpressed:
Let us see what you like then

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
As long as breh ain't getting in trouble with the law, and is coming correct and leaving with grace when he gets rejected, I have no issue.:manny:

So many cacs on Youtube are making bread off of this cold approach lane selling online courses and bootcamps, so if breh wants a piece of the pie, let him.