Papa Pimp Headed Back to College this Week!!

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Bro how is that normal ? Maybe for someone 19
This is a grown man over 35 following women around the store and secretly videotaping them :francis:

there’s a reason why they have lounges and social events

The guy your quoting is another weirdo when it comes to women. So it makes sense he sees others constructively criticising PP as ‘haters'

As for PP he said in this thread the lounges he goes to are too dark

:duck:

Like we said before this cat avoids certain places as he knows the results will be worst than the current supermarket rejections he gets. Plus it would be very obvious he was up to no good.

The moment he proves me wrong I’ll dap and rep him.

How have we had a whole summer and not one of his videos was at a beach or park, much more acceptable spaces where women would be more open to approaches.

Daps
“You don’t wana miss out on that nice restaurant”

:mjlol:

Slow down and let the women actually respond, you’re just firing pre-made sentences. The convo just doesn’t sound natural, which is why they end it.

This real game I used to think that one liner stuff was game

But she respect u more if u actually have a real Convo not try to spit high school game

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro how is that normal ? Maybe for someone 19
This is a grown man over 35 following women around the store and secretly videotaping them :francis:

there’s a reason why they have lounges and social events

I didn’t say it was normal. But nothing is wrong with it. Breh not hurting these girls take the cape off buddy. :mjlol:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy your quoting is another weirdo when it comes to women. So it makes sense he sees others constructively criticising PP as ‘haters'

:duck:

Like we said before this cat avoids certain places as he knows the results will be worst than the current supermarket rejections he gets. Plus it would be very obvious he was up to no good.

The moment he proves me wrong I’ll dap and rep him.

How have we had a whole summer and not one of his videos was at a beach or park, much more acceptable spaces where women would be more open to approaches.

Quote me next time lil bih. :mjgrin:

Shooters shoot. You wouldn’t understand behind your keyboard lil buddy. :mjgrin:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She said "I'm married, I just don't have my ring on" :laff::mjlol::duck:
giphy.gif

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Dollar Tree would be another good place to pick up women of value. And don't sleep on the ointment section in places like Walmart. You can burn through a lot of chicks over there.

Daps
Have you never been to a dim lit lounge? If you was dolo would you then rather go to a lounge thats crowded and lit up like the church with everybody on their phones while you have to listen to NBA Youngboy greatest hits?:dahell:

How have we had a whole summer and not one of his videos was at a beach or park
He did