Papa Pimp Headed Back to College this Week!!

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
1036.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

of course you would. I notice you ugly nikkas like to stick together.

*flicks toothpick*
* walks by you laughing with the gait of Roger Koltz*

Posters been said he look like

images

Don't forget what's posted in my signature in regards to this dude too 😂😂😂😂😂
Had to add on to this :mjlol:

The nikka look exactly like Hermes from futurama
images

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The issue is he's not charismatic, not attractive, seems to be slow, old (and not in a way that makes you think he's successful or wise), and he's extremely creepy. He looks like he rubs potato chips on his face. This is the type of guy that tries to talk to you and you have to think to yourself, what is it I'm putting out in the world for him to think he even had a chance. He just reminds me of a bum hanging out at the corner store that talks to anything walking that looks remotely female.

Gross and pathetic. :huhldup:

Watch out, he might take this as an invitation lol

13707.jpg

Krs2

Pro
Daps
:skip:

Do you know how many folks on here are married and have kids? Nobody hating on this nikka.

If he’d go a old school lounge or something it’d be cool. This nikka 45 approaching females 20 years his junior. Lot of dudes have kids in college on here. Folks don’t wanna see his old ass creeping on young kids.

I’m all in favor for cold approaches. I’ve smashed many co workers and parents at schools I work at from cold approaching. This ain’t it though
If not your kids who cares is not like he comitting a crime, do this married folks also feel bad about the parents of the prostitutes they go see??

I swear it's so much bullshyt in this world shyt is disgusting

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If not your kids who cares is not like he comitting a crime, do this married folks also feel bad about the parents of the prostitutes they go see??

I swear it's so much bullshyt in this world shyt is disgusting

This is all I need to hear. You’re a sick mf you probably prey on young girls yourself. You need your hard drives checked :hhh:

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
He handles the rejections just fine why are you making it sound like he's a rapists?smh
If he really was harassing these women out there then he'd already be banned these spots he keeps going to.
It was a Joke, I wasn’t even thinking of none that shyt you brought up until you just said it.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
This is all I need to hear. You’re a sick mf you probably prey on young girls yourself. You need your hard drives checked :hhh:
Yes and you are a saint whonalwailys feel sorry for a women parents before you fukks them give me a break

If u care so much go to the police and report him instead of just typing here

Fake ass nikkas man

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes and you are a saint whonalwailys feel sorry for a women parents before you fukks them give me a break

If u care so much go to the police and report him instead of just typing here

Fake ass nikkas man
This dude typing furiously at 9am talking about what’s wrong with the world when a 40 year old man can’t sneak onto a HBCU college campus and try to get at freshman girls who were just in high school a few months ago by telling them he’s a senior taking classes, also while secretly filming them and putting them on YouTube, Coli and other websites.

Also, he’s strange acting, seemingly jobless, used a broken android, but nah, we the weird ones.

Go leap

Krs2

Pro
Daps
This dude typing furiously at 9am talking about what’s wrong with the world when a 40 year old man can’t sneak onto a HBCU college campus and try to get at freshman girls who were just in high school a few months ago by telling them he’s a senior taking classes, also while secretly filming them and putting them on YouTube, Coli and other websites.

Also, he’s strange acting, seemingly jobless, used a broken android, but nah, we the weird ones.

Go leap
Yes you are weird why you typing all this if you really were worried you would be talking to the boys where's your police report bytch nikka?

You just typing where's the action? There's none cause u really don't care u just mad that this nikka got more balls than u

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you are weird why you typing all this if you really were worried you would be talking to the boys where's your police report bytch nikka?

You just typing where's the action? There's none cause u really don't care u just mad that this nikka got more balls than u
:why:
Police report? You high on something?

Get this Multilevel marketing signing up for cult volunteer NFT to the moon ass goofy off the board, you clearly support anything LMAO