Papa Pimp Headed Back to College this Week!!

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
1036.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

of course you would. a lot of y’all nikkas are ugly and socially unaware just like him.

nikkas posted up in the tampon aisle like :shaq:
You wrong as hell for this:dead::dead: that nikka is unfortunate looking fosho:laff::laff:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
1036.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

of course you would. a lot of y’all nikkas are ugly and socially unaware just like him.

nikkas posted up in the tampon aisle like :shaq:

Posters been said he look like

images

Don't forget what's posted in my signature in regards to this dude too 😂😂😂😂😂

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Have you never been to a dim lit lounge? If you was dolo would you then rather go to a lounge thats crowded and lit up like the church with everybody on their phones while you have to listen to NBA Youngboy greatest hits?:dahell:

He did

I been to a dimly lit lounge also plenty of ones that were well enough lit that you could film.

The ones I go to aren’t playing NBA youngboy :russ: but I see your point. Noise and dark won’t work.

I dont think anyone on here is actively hating on dude. Its just baffling that he posts these videos and shows no successes just the same things he says again and again. It does seem very off key.

I watch his videos to see if this is the one where he actually approaches a woman normally and all we see is his usually rehearsed script.

if his trying to build a following and shows no success what is the point?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Posters been said he look like

images

Don't forget what's posted in my signature in regards to this dude too 😂😂😂😂😂
Bruh!!!! :mjlol: :mjlol: because my phone never sideways when posting I don't see signatures but gahdamn that shyt got me dying over here

nikka said he look like he eat Gravy train:deadrose:

That might've been the funniest shyt I read in a min

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So much haters in here lol dude got more balls than any of you internet warriors

nikkas would go home and cry in bed if they failed like him but he just keeps going and getting his money

Salute op keep doing ur thing, action will always beat the words of the weak

:skip:

Do you know how many folks on here are married and have kids? Nobody hating on this nikka.

If he’d go a old school lounge or something it’d be cool. This nikka 45 approaching females 20 years his junior. Lot of dudes have kids in college on here. Folks don’t wanna see his old ass creeping on young kids.

I’m all in favor for cold approaches. I’ve smashed many co workers and parents at schools I work at from cold approaching. This ain’t it though