OutKast Reunion is dead, says Sleepy Brown

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC statement. Go do some research.

It's HIS statement though. All that jazz about beef/tension between Big Boi and Andre is hair salon gossip and not facts.

f4cf502f676657d19996081b140f53fe_xl.jpg

file

^^^ people whi have beef aren't taking pictures with each other at their child's graduation.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It's HIS statement though. All that jazz about beef/tension between Big Boi and Andre is hair salon gossip and not facts.

f4cf502f676657d19996081b140f53fe_xl.jpg

file

^^^ people whi have beef aren't taking pictures with each other at their child's graduation.
I said there was a falling out "at one point". Like I said, go do some research.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said there was a falling out "at one point". Like I said, go do some research.

Maybe I'm not the one needs to do some research. There are no facts supporting what you are saying here. Until you post proof, everything you say on this subject is vicious lies and dangerous rumors.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Maybe I'm not the one needs to do some research. There are no facts supporting what you are saying here. Until you post proof, everything you say on this subject is vicious lies and dangerous rumors.
You the one speaking on shyt without knowing what you're talking about. I'm likely the biggest dungeon head on this site. Big and Dre have never commented on shyt about a break up or anything. The others around them have. I don't say shyt just to say shyt. You're the uninformed one. You can do a simple search.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Saw a big boi and sleepy show maybe five or six years ago…was dope as shyt, if they have to be the ones to hold down the OutKast legacy so be it

Wonder if 3stacks would turn down the Super Bowl

He did turn down the Super Bowl. The NFL wanted OutKast to perform condensed versions of their songs and Andre refused to do that, so they didn't do the halftime show.

The same show that led to the wardrobe malfunction.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Big boi understands Dre is an introvert and accepts that. Never been a beef. Nothing wrong with being frustrated with your partner that they can’t come out they shell for a sec to make some bread as long as you still cool.They are still friends til this day. Not industry friends but real life friends / brothers. Case closed lol.what are some of y’all talking about lol

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
love outkast but im gonna talk shyt and play devil's advocate again in this thread

if I'm not mistaken, they only had 1 more album left on their contract too, so I dont believe in any of that fakkit fan shyt
they could have easily done the last album and got out of the contract to dodge all the excuses "fans" are making in here.

same with the dude saying they "never" beefed... that arguement goes both ways . If the one guy (in your opinion) doesnt know that they truly argued... then how could you know they never did? Even if there was no bad blood, there's no way you can tell me a nikka wasnt slightly irked that he could print money musically... and suddenly your partner is like "nah I refuse to do that now"

there's obviously way more politics behind the scenes and shyt nobody talks about. I think one dude was right by saying the politics turned Andre off to recording ... but it doesnt answer, how he is able to record solo and still thought that was fun and amazing. Then you got Andre apologizing and supporting Big Boi... basically explaining to me, that he knows he's mad about it.

I wouldnt say it was ever bad blood per say... but obviously nikkas were not happy at one point. That's gotta be why its better to wash it all away, why keep dwelling on shyt that would make you mad as fukk?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
love outkast but im gonna talk shyt and play devil's advocate again in this thread

if I'm not mistaken, they only had 1 more album left on their contract too, so I dont believe in any of that fakkit fan shyt
they could have easily done the last album and got out of the contract to dodge all the excuses "fans" are making in here.

same with the dude saying they "never" beefed... that arguement goes both ways . If the one guy (in your opinion) doesnt know that they truly argued... then how could you know they never did? Even if there was no bad blood, there's no way you can tell me a nikka wasnt slightly irked that he could print money musically... and suddenly your partner is like "nah I refuse to do that now"

there's obviously way more politics behind the scenes and shyt nobody talks about. I think one dude was right by saying the politics turned Andre off to recording ... but it doesnt answer, how he is able to record solo and still thought that was fun and amazing. Then you got Andre apologizing and supporting Big Boi... basically explaining to me, that he knows he's mad about it.

I wouldnt say it was ever bad blood per say... but obviously nikkas were not happy at one point. That's gotta be why its better to wash it all away, why keep dwelling on shyt that would make you mad as fukk?
Thank you.

That post everybody dapped is wrong and I've called him out on it before. The Way You Move was a damn number 1 song. Big was performing on all the late night shows just like dre.

How was it transitioning from deejaying for Outkast to deejaying for just Big Boi?

It wasn’t a big transition because I put a lot of shyt together and knew the music. Big was just so hurt because he couldn’t believe him and Dre wasn’t going to tour together anymore. In fact, when Dre did “Hey Ya,” we had to do a promo thing for MTV in Cannes, France and they wanted Outkast to do a 20-minute set. So, they wanted Dre to do “Hey Ya” and Big to do “The Way You Move” and about four more songs. Dre was like, “Nah, I’m going to do my shyt. Big, you do whatever you want to do.” That was the first time I saw Big be sad. I think he almost cried because he couldn’t believe that.
Cause that sounds like he stopped performing for big. :skip:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You the one speaking on shyt without knowing what you're talking about. I'm likely the biggest dungeon head on this site. Big and Dre have never commented on shyt about a break up or anything. The others around them have. I don't say shyt just to say shyt. You're the uninformed one. You can do a simple search.

None of the people around them confirmed a beef or the tension you're claiming. All of them, including Big Boi, have veen consistent in one thing: Andre doesn't want to do another Kast album and doesn't want to perform any more.

Andre even went against his own stance when he did those reunion shows, which is why he was showing up to shows with sellout on his outfits. He didn't want to do the shows.

They turned down millions of dollars, which included headlining the halftime show at the Super Bowl. Andre admits he screwed up tour opportunities. Big Boi has never expressed being bitter about it because even when Andre talked about the tour money, he addressed he nor Andre have been about money.

And "Mighty O" is the greatst reach of all because it was already confirmed neither of them were dissing each other in their verses. It was more so friendly competition, which is evident to anyone who has heard the song.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If it was never confirmed that there was a beef or an argument, why are we even talking as if they did. If we're using the "how do we know one way or another" stance, then it shouldn't even be up for discussion especially if they aren't discussing it.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
None of the people around them confirmed a beef or the tension you're claiming. All of them, including Big Boi, have veen consistent in one thing: Andre doesn't want to do another Kast album and doesn't want to perform any more.

Andre even went against his own stance when he did those reunion shows, which is why he was showing up to shows with sellout on his outfits. He didn't want to do the shows.

They turned down millions of dollars, which included headlining the halftime show at the Super Bowl. Andre admits he screwed up tour opportunities. Big Boi has never expressed being bitter about it because even when Andre talked about the tour money, he addressed he nor Andre have been about money.

And "Mighty O" is the greatst reach of all because it was already confirmed neither of them were dissing each other in their verses. It was more so friendly competition, which is evident to anyone who has heard the song.
You're not telling me shyt I don't already know.

1. Big was saying for years they're doing another album, now he says you gotta ask Dre.

2. Dre turned down the super bowl, the tour, the commercials, all that shyt. Big wasn't happy about that at the time, nor was the rest of the crew. You speaking on the PC shyt he saying 20 years later. Of course it don't matter now.
Lucrative endorsement deals were offered, but Dre refused to sign off on anything that didn't fit his strict vegetarian lifestyle. Due to some shrewd real estate investments early on, Andre was financially secure enough to turn offers down. As far as money, he was already straight, says Rico.He wasn't really spending. Like, Dre ain't got no Bentley.
To be very honest, ***** effed up some of my money; Rico throws in. Tide wanted use So Fresh, So Clean for promotion. Dre wouldn't sign off, and Tide changed their mind.Then came an offer from the California Milk Processor Board. I thought the Got Milk; ad was some cool sheeit, Big says. I (told Dre), sheeit man, you can get some soy milk and he said, Man, people ain't gonna know that's some damn soy milk! I was like, Damn! Dre stands by his decisions, but says he does regret that taking so much money off the table took a toll on his partnership with Big Boi. I know it caused a rift, Dre admits. I know it gotta hurt some kind of way.
I guess you know more than Dre though.

3. Where did I say they were dissing each other on that song?

Like breh, this info is out there. I ain't sitting here making shyt up.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
If it was never confirmed that there was a beef or an argument, why are we even talking as if they did. If we're using the "how do we know one way or another" stance, then it shouldn't even be up for discussion especially if they aren't discussing it.
thats the entire point I made... you cant say what happened or what didnt. Like other people did in this thread

I'm saying in the end of my post... I personally speculate in the realm of reality
that there's gotta be some distain, you can call that speculation but its just my opinion
obviously not a fight... but if we are a group and you leave... I respect that
but after 2 decades and 100 million dollars on the table... I'm gonna not be real happy with you about the shyt :russ: