OutKast Reunion is dead, says Sleepy Brown

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. Big was saying for years they're doing another album, now he says you gotta ask Dre.

2. Dre turned down the super bowl, the tour, the commercials, all that shyt. Big wasn't happy about that at the time, nor was the rest of the crew. You speaking on the PC shyt he saying 20 years later. Of course it don't matter now.

Both Andre and Big were on board for that Hard 10 album, but it didn't happen.

Big speaking on Andre was not 20 years later. That would place Andre turning down commercials, the Superbowl, etc. in like 2002-2004. Big made those comments in late 2012.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you.

That post everybody dapped is wrong and I've called him out on it before. The Way You Move was a damn number 1 song. Big was performing on all the late night shows just like dre.

Cause that sounds like he stopped performing for big. :skip:

Breh, nothing you posted here disproves anything I posted. What does "The Way You Move" being #1 have to do with anything I posted.

They made a double album in which they only appear on two songs together even though Big co-produced "Roses" and Andre co-produced some songs on Speakerboxxx. Beyond Stankonia, there isn't much of Big and Andre doing songs together even on the music packaged as OutKast. There are interviews where BOTH members back up what I claimed about them growing a part because of the lifestyle changes i.e. Dre becoming vegan and giving up weed.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Both Andre and Big were on board for that Hard 10 album, but it didn't happen.

Big speaking on Andre was not 20 years later. That would place Andre turning down commercials, the Superbowl, etc. in like 2002-2004. Big made those comments in late 2012.
20 years, 10 years shyt is irrelevant. The point is that it was an issue. You conveniently ignored that though.
Breh, nothing you posted here disproves anything I posted. What does "The Way You Move" being #1 have to do with anything I posted.

They made a double album in which they only appear on two songs together even though Big co-produced "Roses" and Andre co-produced some songs on Speakerboxxx. Beyond Stankonia, there isn't much of Big and Andre doing songs together even on the music packaged as OutKast. There are interviews where BOTH members back up what I claimed about them growing a part because of the lifestyle changes i.e. Dre becoming vegan and giving up weed.
I wasn't referring to you.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not sure I'd want to hear what's on the mind of a nikka playing flutes to appease chinamen has to say in 2023.
appease chinmen in japan brehs

some of you dudes think its so cute to be throwback retarded

nevermind the fact that he did that same flute playing shyt all acoss america

what are you even offended about? :skip: some of y'all minds are like a c00n vortex. you turned a vacation in Japan into an appeasement mission in China. that's YOU not him.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sleepy is messy for even addressing this shyt. leave it alone.

Kinda agree. Even if he's right let the idiots that don't know better run off with their imaginations

I gave up ages ago. Keep telling people that Andre ain't dropping nothing aside from a feature here and there...if you keep wishing for something that'll never happen that's on your stupid ass

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know Big Boi deep down wants to stab Dre. So many millions just left on the table :francis: