OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
he's the best and biggest rapper on earth, a lot of people do

meanwhile you talmbout listening to a fakkit sing about how much he loves men and sex with men, cac troll loser

nah that's
Nas.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Plus he was the dl nikka that black women fear, because they spread aids. Imagine all the bytches he fukked that are getting tested right now. Being gay doesn't mean you got aids, but fukking people in the ass increases the likelihood of you getting it. I'm all for human rights, but being honest the idea of a man fukking another man is disgusting. I just don't understand it :manny:

Oddly enough I do not feel that way about two women getting it on :ehh:

I don't think anyone has a problem with females kissing:shaq:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's the best and biggest rapper on earth, a lot of people do

meanwhile you talmbout listening to a fakkit sing about how much he loves men and sex with men, cac troll loser

:ooh: I don't even need to argue with you anymore, you just shot yourself in the foot with that comment.

So you're gonna tell me all the guys that aint gonna fukk with Frank Ocean anymore are like this guy? :rudy:

:dj2: Nostalgia Ultra

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
:mjpls::beli: breh 80% of the nikkas in r&b is fakkits, doesnt matter if they in our out the closet aint changing shyt.
yo.. :why:

this is a big game changer. if you want dudes dikksukker to serenade you while you're piping a (supposed) female then so be it. :ld:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
yo.. :why:

this is a big game changer. if you want dudes dikksukker to serenade you while you're piping a (supposed) female then so be it. :ld:

when im piping a broad to luther im not envisioning luther pipping me some of yall nikkas is bigger fakkits than him :gag::snoop:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Funny ya'll gettin at Char about supportin Wayne. Wayne kisses his fake father no denying that, that is suspect but I don't think Wayne is a fakkit. He trying to be like an 80's rockstar, he's got like 5 baby mommas :heh:. There is really no comparison to Frank 'The faq" Ocean.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Funny ya'll gettin at Char about supportin Wayne. Wayne kisses his fake father no denying that, that is suspect but I don't think Wayne is a fakkit. He trying to be like an 80's rockstar, he's got like 5 baby mommas :heh:. There is really no comparison to Frank 'The faq" Ocean.

wayne bi too homey got all the lips piercing and all that, he just smart enough to know not to talk about that shyt in the open